Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, I`m Ernst from germany

Hello, my name is Ernst. I am 60 years old and come from Germany. By the taking of Spirocomb I have got a Gynästie and have, in the meantime, a B cup. I have described my present(previous) measures here under my programme. I would become with pleasure up to C cups arrive(come to that) and expects to me here tips and advice.

Welcome, I hope you find what you're looking for. Lots of great information here from many different users. I hope you find something that works best for you! Smile

Hello Ernst.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

For NBE herb recommendations, I would suggest pm. However, seeing as you already have a B cup, it sounds like you got a program that works for you.

Hallo, Schwester Ernst . Willkommen auf der Nexus . Ich hoffe, dass Sie alles, was Sie für mehr suchen zu finden.

(27-09-2015, 04:07 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Hallo, Schwester Ernst . Willkommen auf der Nexus . Ich hoffe, dass Sie alles, was Sie für mehr suchen zu finden.

Herzlich willkommen, Ernst. Wir freuen uns, dich und deine schönen Brüste besser kennenzulernen!

Welcome to the forum

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon