Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An idea,

I know this site is about the search and processes involved in NBE. Also about the experiences of people , seeking adaption , and the most ultimate forms of self conversion.

I just wondered though if any of you were artists, Clothing designers,, any creators of the odd and eccentric ?

I know that once i began this journey, and began to experience womens things on a more open level,, i found myself wanting to remake some of them. Redesign bras in drastic ways , artistic ways.

Create headpieces that would have been found in the old Cecil B, Demill classics .(and ones far beyond that). You might show off your costume ideas,, ones that might be just as at home in the fantastic pages of Heavy Metal magazine. Or lacy frilly Victorian stuff.

To me there was something liberating to my artistic sense in this doorway i passed through. So im wondering if there are any of you /(enough of you )interested in us having a page for photos of our creative efforts. Drawings, clothing , costuming,, expressions of Your life, your dreams. serious or just whimsy?

Anyway let me know if you think its a lousy idea , or you'd enjoy it.

Music, comedy and writing.

I was a freelance photographer, love shapes, colors and nature of all kinds, including the human form.

Hi. I am a fine artist and poet. I always believed I could do art and design because I have a very femanine side...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-09-2015, 07:03 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Music, comedy and writing.
Music Comedy and writing, Great ! that would be wonderful,

(22-09-2015, 05:43 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I was a freelance photographer, love shapes, colors and nature of all kinds, including the human form.
Im very much into those things also, My mother taught me to draw when i was young, and as a result i did a wide variety of illustrative work, sculpture throughout my life. Even did portraits for a few years supporting myself. sounds good iaboy.

(22-09-2015, 11:27 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  Hi. I am a fine artist and poet. I always believed I could do art and design because I have a very femanine side...

That's a nice interesting piece,, !! Well here,s what i know so far,, Lotus says it will have to be cleared with the owner,, . So it sounds hopeful,

I love abstract art and I am in the process of driving abstract graphic shirts. I also looove to act and am into screenwriting and sometimes poetry (and rapping with my friends! Haw Haw Haw)

Wish I was music savvy!

(23-09-2015, 01:31 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(22-09-2015, 07:03 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Music, comedy and writing.
Music Comedy and writing, Great ! that would be wonderful,
Thank you!! I like it! :-) I dabble in magic, too.

(23-09-2015, 10:15 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  I love abstract art and I am in the process of driving abstract graphic shirts. I also looove to act and am into screenwriting and sometimes poetry (and rapping with my friends! Haw Haw Haw)

Wish I was music savvy!
Sounds like you've got your hands full,, excellent.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon