Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Get your creative juices flowin,

There's been some talk about us having a creative exchange here, kinda showin that part of ourselves, our talents , Interests, and dreams i guess. It could be ,(but not limited to)-poetry ,Clothing design,art of different types,that's a huge range of activities ,and abilities.

Anyway ,, It looks like here's the spot till we hear otherwise.
Maybe this interest we have comes easier to us if we already have a need to creative . I mean whats the difference really between , a sculptors clay and an NBE addicts boobs. Its all malleable,so all of us are artists after a fashion.

Ive done quite a bit of experimenting with different medias over the years,, and just wanted to show some of it . So here goes.

First are some drawing sketches with marker i believe. One is a scene of giants carrying off some captives and loot.
The next is a picture i did about ten years ago of Captain America,
and the third is of a cave girl with little need of NBE. LOL. hope you like em.

Part #2
These are a little out there,,

I still love pictures of old English Manors, and mansions, with all their eclectic collections from all over the world. Antiques, armor ,weapons helmets and such.
This was an effort to make a Cavaliers helmet out of a an old batting helmet.lol. This is the only surviving photo of the set i took of it, and that was with an old style camera phone circa-2008-2009? I painted it similar to a Napoleonic helmet i saw in a painting. Feathers for the crest, the rest is just hot glue, paints, and material lining, and a tassel.

The next was for a humorous article i did on the Zombie apocalypse,, Anyway,,,,
I wanted to see just what kind of protective gear a person could come up with using stuff that might be in your garage.
I wound up going to a thrift store though and getting some kids skateboarding arm guards, the hard hat i used for the helmet ,, and some catchers shin guards,, the rest i had on hand. I paint everything!,lol so it all got a desert camo job.lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon