Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OK, I Think Pumping/M is My Only Option

So after lurking for ages, doing my research, and examining tradeoffs, I think pumping is the only way to go. I'm just not willing to tolerate the risks and side effects of herbs (notably, strength loss and liver concerns) and I don't want to go down the permanent biochemical alterations involved with BO and other such solutions. Which again, leads me to pumping.

After looking around over time, there are about a thousand different solutions it seems. While I know there is no one single best option, I'm trying to figure out what works for me. Here are my goals:

1. Even, feminine breast development. I'd like to avoid the outward pointing look (I'm sure that's an issue for everyone).

2. I'd also like to avoid HUGE/long/weird looking nipples Tongue

What equipment works well and why? What other products might I need? WHat massage types are there and what works? What strategies/schedules work? I just have no idea how to concentrate the mass of information out there into a solution for me.

I've been pumping for years and are up to a C cup or a little larger with out strange looking breasts or weird looking nipples....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon