Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is 60 Too Old for NBE?

I have always wanted to grow breasts, but there were always excuses and other timing/work/relationship/blah blah blah situations. Now that I have retired I finally have run out of impediments to what I have always wanted.

The big question is: Am I too late to grow my breasts?

If not, what would be a good starting program? I assume PM would be a constituent of any good program. Would the pills or cream be better? Any other items I should consider? I know saw palmetto is often used, but I have tried 450mg capsules from Natures Health and they gave me horrible indigestion/heart burn.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(26-09-2015, 04:27 PM)Highhope Wrote:  I have always wanted to grow breasts, but there were always excuses and other timing/work/relationship/blah blah blah situations. Now that I have retired I finally have run out of impediments to what I have always wanted.

The big question is: Am I too late to grow my breasts?

If not, what would be a good starting program? I assume PM would be a constituent of any good program. Would the pills or cream be better? Any other items I should consider? I know saw palmetto is often used, but I have tried 450mg capsules from Natures Health and they gave me horrible indigestion/heart burn.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Highhope, I was about 57 when diagnosed with pseudo gynecomastia. That is where there is appearance of fat accumulation, but no apparent glandular growth. That diagnoses was given to me by a doctor who I quit seeing about 3 yrs later. Not just because he told me to loose weight, but for other incompetent assessments he also gave me.

I changed doctors, and my new Doctor, a woman, confirmed that I had REAL gynecomastia just by sight and a little exam she gave me. Her conclusion was that I was in the 1 - 5% of peeps on the meds for heart and BP control that could develop it.

So, my short answer is no, I have been helping it along with herbs and such. And in 2 yrs went from 38 A's to 38 C's.

Thank you for your respnse, iaboy. Another concern that I have is if I can grow larger breasts they end up being nothing more than larger "man boobs". Are you happy with your breasts? Did they develop into feminine shape with nice feel?

If I could make this work I would be thrilled!

Highhope

(26-09-2015, 07:59 PM)Highhope Wrote:  Thank you for your respnse, iaboy. Another concern that I have is if I can grow larger breasts they end up being nothing more than larger "man boobs". Are you happy with your breasts? Did they develop into feminine shape with nice feel?

If I could make this work I would be thrilled!

Highhope

Well, here ya go. You be the judge. They are not at my goal size yet, but hopeful.

Pictures

And here as well when "dressed".

Bra's

As far as feeling and looking, my wife has made a few positive comments.

Iaboy, very nice. I would love to achieve that much grwth. Now I just need to get started Is there anyone out there with some suggestions on where/how to start? I would really appreciate any help or advice.

Highhope

(26-09-2015, 09:31 PM)Highhope Wrote:  Iaboy, very nice. I would love to achieve that much grwth. Now I just need to get started Is there anyone out there with some suggestions on where/how to start? I would really appreciate any help or advice.

Highhope

Look for my program in the Bio Male section. It will tell you how I started, different tweeks and so for. Or look at Lotus's, he the Boob Guru here. LOL Plus, he's been helping me with suggestions for the last year.

Hey High hope,
Glad you made it.
I'm 66 and have been on the program since Jan of this year and am very happy with my progress.
I did have some issues with joint pain and am on a detox at the moment, but I firmly believe that massage is a great thing.
Others have mentioned that taking the extract is better since it doesnt get filtered by the Liver is a good thing. So if your going PM get the extract to use under your tongue, and their creme is very good for working your growing girls.
Enjoy
Bobbi

(26-09-2015, 04:27 PM)Highhope Wrote:  The big question is: Am I too late to grow my breasts?

Hello Highhope.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

No, I don't think 60 is too old for NBE. There are other members in your age group who have achieved results. Even though you don't have the advantage of having more growth hormones that younger males would have, older males tend to have a lower level of testosterone, which can really help with NBE.

As far as pills vs. creams vs. extracts, I can't say. Pills are my area of expertise, but I haven't gotten ventured much in the other forms of pm. Pm may be enough for you to get things going. If you want to incorporate an anti-androgen in your program, there are many other herbs than saw palmetto. Spearmint is an anti-androgen I would recommend if you want to try out another anti-androgen.

Best of luck with your NBE journey.

Thank you to everyone who has responded. PM, PC and spearmint will be my starting point. I like the idea of breast cream and the extract for PM. Hoping to have a nice XMAS present for myself (at least a start).

Just remember, don't overdo it with either PM or PC.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon