Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello new here few questions

Hello ive recently started my new journey to nbe. A little about myself. I'm 35. Transgender . Slowly working on transitioning Ive been taking pm for about 2 months. Two 500mg in morning an night. My nipples are really sore tender . I assume this is normal. Im curious to what is next . How long does it take to grow breasts.? Here is pic of what my chest looks like currently. Ive always had some man boobs. Lol want more feminine breasts though. Thanks for any help or advice

That's one hell of a starting base

Julie

Well thanks .but just looks big because it is looking up.lol

Welcome to the club girl!. Big hugs.

Unlike genetir women, we have the hurdle of getting the T under control. Us having more T than most genetic women. Breasts take up to three years to fully develop. Welcome to second puberty!

You already do have a nice start and shape to build on, congrats.

It has been said over and over, the transgender female can expect up to one size less than your closest female relative ( mother, sister). That should give you some idea as far as potential growth.

You have joined this site at a most fortuitous time, as our resident scholar/ guru, lotus is on the verge of discovering the meaning of life..... boob growth.

Thank you. Smile I would be happy with a nice set of large b's. But ill take whatever I can get . I forgot to post a frontal pic itd not as great as a under shot

(05-12-2015, 03:50 PM)jona Wrote:  Thank you. Smile I would be happy with a nice set of large b's. But ill take whatever I can get . I forgot to post a frontal pic itd not as great as a under shot

Oh my !!! You have a great base, you already larger than I am, and I'm @ 12 months in.

With that base you should reach your goal of a part B without too much trouble.

Welcome to our little corner of the universe, and happy growing.

Welcome to the board JonaSmile

Your areola's are super cute!!Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon