Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

odds and ends,

[attachment=10356][attachment=10355][attachment=10354]Since ive been here ive heard a few people mention an interests in Magic .etc. Well though my exposure to magic has been limited, I and Lori have spent 3 solid years in research of odd occurrences in our county.

During that time we took thousands of photos, and then carefully searched them for hidden details that sometimes were quite dramatic and mysterious to say the least. here are a few sets of images,,

We don't claim to know what they are,,but we do promise their genuine. here are a few of an object seen over an abandoned industrial park in town. There were no street lights in this area, it was directly above our car.
Im estimating 1to2 hundred feet.
The three photos are of the same object, cropped.
This has nothing to do with breast enlargement, but i hope you find it interesting none the less. Smile[attachment=10356][attachment=10355][attachment=10354]

with halloween approaching ill post a few occasionally throughout the month.

Do you believe in spirits etc?
I ask if its more spirits in the photos

(27-09-2015, 07:21 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Do you believe in spirits etc?
Yes, i do believe in spirits,,. I believe in stuff most people don't,lol.
I dont know if it was something spiritual in the picture,could be,,,, i felt like it was a machine.not sure

(27-09-2015, 09:49 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
I dont know if it was something spiritual in the picture,could be,,,, i felt like it was a machine.not sure

Yeh it looks odd. I do believe in spirits. My mums side of the fam are very In tune with that stuff. I'd say some manifestation of spirit in the pics? Hard to tell eh I'm ken to see more pics you have

(27-09-2015, 10:40 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(27-09-2015, 09:49 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

Yeh it looks odd. I do believe in spirits. My mums side of the fam are very In tune with that stuff. I'd say some manifestation of spirit in the pics? Hard to tell eh I'm ken to see more pics you have
Ill post some more in awhile , tonight okay, were your mums people into Wicca? My mothers side had spiritualists in it, Amatuers but gifted i guess. I thought for awhile that i might have some of it in me,lol ill show you what i mean when i send over the pics ,, Ill be back in awhile.Smile

[attachment=10364][attachment=10365][attachment=10366]Two of these are from our town square,, something flying around the courthouse clock tower. the other is (ghost lights in the woods?) maybe,[attachment=10363][attachment=10362][attachment=10361]

(28-09-2015, 01:47 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Two of these are from our town square,, something flying around the courthouse clock tower. the other is (ghost lights in the woods?) maybe,
Wicka definitely not but seeing spirits, premonitions etc yes. I shut that side off.

Amazing pics as in beautiful but the orbs too. Where are you from?

(28-09-2015, 04:23 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(28-09-2015, 01:47 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Two of these are from our town square,, something flying around the courthouse clock tower. the other is (ghost lights in the woods?) maybe,
Wicca definitely not but seeing spirits, premonitions etc yes. I shut that side off.

Thanks,, We've got lots more,,, Lets just say im from a very down to earth place, ,, mundane to say the least. If i tell you where , it might lead to my name being known, and im not quite ready for that,,hope you understand,,Im winding down tonight, but ill show you more tommarrow if your still game?

(28-09-2015, 05:06 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(28-09-2015, 04:23 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
Wicca definitely not but seeing spirits, premonitions etc yes. I shut that side off.

Thanks,, We've got lots more,,, Lets just say im from a very down to earth place, ,, mundane to say the least. If i tell you where , it might lead to my name being known, and im not quite ready for that,,hope you understand,,Im winding down tonight, but ill show you more tommarrow if your still game?

Yes of course. I understand 're location too. It's all good. It looks like an exotic place nonetheless Smile

Interesting photos! Metaphysical, paranormal, supernatural... You've got my attention. Of course, I am listening to Coast To Coast A.M., right now- as usual. Hehehe.
Ella! What did you shut off? Do you take questions? Hehehe. Understandable, though. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon