Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

odds and ends,

(28-09-2015, 06:32 AM)char Wrote:  Interesting photos! Metaphysical, paranormal, supernatural... You've got my attention. Of course, I am listening to Coast To Coast A.M., right now- as usual. Hehehe.
Ella! What did you shut off? Do you take questions? Hehehe. Understandable, though. Wink
Coast to coast,, yeah! i AM among the addicted. Its amazing just how much is here all about us,, During our three year photographic study of the county we found stuff, im hesitant to even talk about. You can see something and be certain about it,but there's just a line i try not to cross getting people to believe. know what i mean?

(28-09-2015, 06:51 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(28-09-2015, 06:32 AM)char Wrote:  Interesting photos! Metaphysical, paranormal, supernatural... You've got my attention. Of course, I am listening to Coast To Coast A.M., right now- as usual. Hehehe.
Ella! What did you shut off? Do you take questions? Hehehe. Understandable, though. Wink

Hey char.
I have "feelings" etc. And experienced some scary out of body stuff. Seen things out if the norm etc. Nothing exciting though. I'm abit unstable emotionally at the best of times so I don't need any paranormal stuff running around in my head as well :p
sounds like theyed be interesting experiences if you ever want to share them..

,, Here are a few more ,, the first set are of a really bad picture of some trees, He must be a terrible photographer you think ,, lol,, well i was in a hurry because of something i thought i saw, it was movement on the side of a tree, and there was a reflection to it, like glass or something wet , know what i mean, it was glossy. Well i looked again and freaked out and took the picture and turned back down the hill to the car,, there was a bad sensation there. When i got home i blew it up and was pissed because[attachment=10374][attachment=10373][attachment=10372] it was so rough, but then i found what had got my attention in the first place,, what looked like a angry (eye) on the side of the tree, fairly clear.

the first is the picture of the odd cloud in the center of the image. It was a early evening and this was just there and the other clouds were moving,, and it wasnt, not at all, after watching it (still in they sky for about 4 minutes or 5 it just turned and moved off fairly quickly to to the east , the other clouds were drifting the other direction.

The second one is the reason we started our research in the county, we were out on a gravel road and just out for a drive,, and the when we got home we'd found we had lost about 2 hours. The drive the route we took,only took about 45 minutes usually.
I had taken the camera along and taken a few images as it was getting dark of the sunset. well when i uploaded the images to the computer i found this,

It is something or someone looking in our dirty windshield, they have a helmet on with weird leather looking neck stuff. That and the lost time was our first clue something was going on in the county.

The last one was just nuts,, we were going down 71 highway after wed been off in the boonies to the west of the highway, we saw a light up ahead of us that seemed to be lowering itself like it was going to hit us,, but i never saw it pass on behind us,, so i lowered the passenger side window enough to get my camera out and took a picture straight up over the car.

This was above us im guessing about 6 to ten feet. we were going nearly 70 miles an hour. you can see some kind of energy crackling across the bottom surface,,, the light is reflecting dully off it.
It then shot back behind and off roughly to the east .

I took a few pics last night of the Red Moon Eclipse. I hope you enjoy them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lots of cool pics guys.
Weird things like out of body experiences. De ja vu when driving through places ive never been before would stop me in my tracks and id have panic attacks because I just KNEW id been there before and what was coming.
Seeing people who made my blood run cold because I knew they'd done bad things. Seeing a spirit walk across in front of me when I was driving then researching and finding out someone wearing the same clothes HAD in fact died at that spot.
Was dozing in a car with my eyes closed once driving with my BF, no radio on just driving in silence and a voice in my head kept telling me to look up so I opened my eyes to see my BF almost drive into an oncoming car.
Stuff like that.. But you can turn it off which I have.

(28-09-2015, 01:05 PM)char Wrote:  [Adjusts impossible glasses onto bridge of nose]
WantAPair, do you think that was compressed air you were breathing?
Tsk. Weird experience, to be sure.
Yes, he was doing it to everyone as they walked in the door.

Yeah! That's almost definitely an eye!! Looks like the eye of a tiger or leopard!

(28-09-2015, 04:29 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  the first is the picture of the odd cloud in the center of the image. It was a early evening and this was just there and the other clouds were moving,, and it wasnt, not at all, after watching it (still in they sky for about 4 minutes or 5 it just turned and moved off fairly quickly to to the east , the other clouds were drifting the other direction.

The second one is the reason we started our research in the county, we were out on a gravel road and just out for a drive,, and the when we got home we'd found we had lost about 2 hours. The drive the route we took,only took about 45 minutes usually.
I had taken the camera along and taken a few images as it was getting dark of the sunset. well when i uploaded the images to the computer i found this,

It is something or someone looking in our dirty windshield, they have a helmet on with weird leather looking neck stuff. That and the lost time was our first clue something was going on in the county.

The last one was just nuts,, we were going down 71 highway after wed been off in the boonies to the west of the highway, we saw a light up ahead of us that seemed to be lowering itself like it was going to hit us,, but i never saw it pass on behind us,, so i lowered the passenger side window enough to get my camera out and took a picture straight up over the car.

This was above us im guessing about 6 to ten feet. we were going nearly 70 miles an hour. you can see some kind of energy crackling across the bottom surface,,, the light is reflecting dully off it.
It then shot back behind and off roughly to the east .

Strange that your clouds go west, ours go east! From what I gather, we're both on the same meridian.
It looks like a neck and shoulders to me in the second picture. I'm not sure if I'm seeing the eyes, too.
Have you noticed any scoop marks or dips in your skin, as if the skin sunk in in JUST that tiny spot?

(28-09-2015, 06:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I took a few pics last night of the Red Moon Eclipse. I hope you enjoy them.
Thanks for the moon shots! Us and one huge area around Louisiana were the ONLY spots in the country that were covered with clouds, so, we never got to see ANYTHING!! AGAIN!!!! Almost EVERY time there's a celestial event, we get severely crappy weather and can't see a THING!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon