Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

odds and ends,

(28-09-2015, 07:58 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Lots of cool pics guys.
Weird things like out of body experiences. De ja vu when driving through places ive never been before would stop me in my tracks and id have panic attacks because I just KNEW id been there before and what was coming.
Seeing people who made my blood run cold because I knew they'd done bad things. Seeing a spirit walk across in front of me when I was driving then researching and finding out someone wearing the same clothes HAD in fact died at that spot.
Was dozing in a car with my eyes closed once driving with my BF, no radio on just driving in silence and a voice in my head kept telling me to look up so I opened my eyes to see my BF almost drive into an oncoming car.
Stuff like that.. But you can turn it off which I have.
I think I may have told you already that I've had a few dreams come true years, if not decades, after I had them!! And, like you, I'd just sit there and watch them unfold KNOWING what's coming next!!!! I don't know anything about turning it on or off. If it happens, it happens!!
This isn't actually one such experience, but, two nights ago, I had a dream where this large rat was loose in the house. The next day I was reading the paper and there was something I read (possibly the Sunday comics) that had to do with a rat!!

(28-09-2015, 06:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I took a few pics last night of the Red Moon Eclipse. I hope you enjoy them.
cool,, Lori tried but couldnt get a still shot , you did much better,, it looks kinda like the color of Mars doesnt it? were you out there long last night?

A few months ago, I was out in the back yard around 2:00 a.m. taking a piss on my neighbor's poison ivy. (She refuses to do anything about getting rid of it and after at least 10 years, it's coming over into our yard, and pissing on it is actually killing it!!) :-) And, while I was putting Sir Richard Longfellow away, this black furry animal started walking up to me!! I thought it was a cat, and, not being a cat lover by ANY stretch of the imagination, I stomped in its direction trying to scare it away and yelled, "GET out of here!!". It looked as if it was about to saunter up to me and curl around between my legs the way cats do, but, what I didn't notice at the moment was that this cat was as big as my last dog!! About knee high, to me, nearly two feet long in just the body and about as big around as a baby bear!! It darted off to the far end of the yard between the garage and the "barn" and, as cats are wont to do, it stopped there, being out of my sight, it thought it was safe! So, I walked over to that area to chase it away again. I got to that point and it was up in the peach tree just over 6 feet high, which put it face to face with me. Once I got there, it was about 2 or 3 feet away from me and its face turned light brown as it hissed at me, but, now, it looked like a squirrel monkey!! Again, I started at it and yelled, "GET out of here!!" It ran down the tree and behind the barn!! I figured it was going to do the same thing, so, I went to that corner of the barn to see if it was STILL hiding there, but, apparently, it went over the fence through her poison ivy and ran away this time!! It wasn't until probably the next night that I suddenly realized that that thing, WHATEVER it was, was WAY too big to be a cat!!!! I've also never seen a cat's face turn from black to brown or to look like a squirrel monkey instead of a cat!!
I haven't seen it since and have wondered if it was actually some kind alien or the pet on an alien. Lol. It was trying to make friends with me and I scared it away!!

(28-09-2015, 08:47 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(28-09-2015, 06:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I took a few pics last night of the Red Moon Eclipse. I hope you enjoy them.
Thanks for the moon shots! Us and one huge area around Louisiana were the ONLY spots in the country that were covered with clouds, so, we never got to see ANYTHING!! AGAIN!!!! Almost EVERY time there's a celestial event, we get severely crappy weather and can't see a THING!!!!
Man, talking about the "luck of the draw". That would suck.

(29-09-2015, 12:32 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(28-09-2015, 08:47 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
Thanks for the moon shots! Us and one huge area around Louisiana were the ONLY spots in the country that were covered with clouds, so, we never got to see ANYTHING!! AGAIN!!!! Almost EVERY time there's a celestial event, we get severely crappy weather and can't see a THING!!!!
Man, talking about the "luck of the draw". That would suck.
It DOES!!!!

If you lie on the ground and look up at the clouds and see what they mAnifest or more like what your mind manifests them into is pretty cool.

Crazy bout your squirrel monkey cat wap ha ha

I am definitely on the weird side of natural breast enhancement. Hahaha! Wow, y'all! Lost time, mutating mutants, precognition! That's what I'm talkin about! [Does happy dance]. It's so funny that there are some people that absolutely believe in nothing out of the ordinary, and yet there are tons of people that have stories they just cannot find a logical explanation for; or even an illogical explanation. Yes, I KNOW there is weird stuff in this world! Oh, the mystery- the suspense. Thank you for your sharing. I do like the stories. Keeps life interesting and I am may be, just a little weird.Big Grin

(29-09-2015, 06:57 AM)char Wrote:  I am definitely on the weird side of natural breast enhancement. Hahaha! Wow, y'all! Lost time, mutating mutants, precognition! That's what I'm talkin about! [Does happy dance]. It's so funny that there are some people that absolutely believe in nothing out of the ordinary, and yet there are tons of people that have stories they just cannot find a logical explanation for; or even an illogical explanation. Yes, I KNOW there is weird stuff in this world! Oh, the mystery- the suspense. Thank you for your sharing. I do like the stories. Keeps life interesting and I am may be, just a little weird.Big Grin

You know what though... I bet there's members on here just chomping at the bit to jump in here and tell us what a bunch of freaks we are for having open minds .. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already... Lol

(29-09-2015, 07:03 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(29-09-2015, 06:57 AM)char Wrote:  I am definitely on the weird side of natural breast enhancement. Hahaha! Wow, y'all! Lost time, mutating mutants, precognition! That's what I'm talkin about! [Does happy dance]. It's so funny that there are some people that absolutely believe in nothing out of the ordinary, and yet there are tons of people that have stories they just cannot find a logical explanation for; or even an illogical explanation. Yes, I KNOW there is weird stuff in this world! Oh, the mystery- the suspense. Thank you for your sharing. I do like the stories. Keeps life interesting and I am may be, just a little weird.Big Grin

You know what though... I bet there's members on here just chomping at the bit to jump in here and tell us what a bunch of freaks we are for having open minds .. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already... Lol

O.k. hun, I will make your day..... Your a freak, but in a good way.... TongueBig Grin

(29-09-2015, 04:09 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  If you lie on the ground and look up at the clouds and see what they mAnifest or more like what your mind manifests them into is pretty cool.

Crazy bout your squirrel monkey cat wap ha ha
Theres a sight on line called( Whats in our skies) its about the photos this guy took of clouds and the things he found in them,, some of it is marginal, some pretty intense.

And im thinking about the monkey cat thing too,, talked with Lori about it last night..lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon