Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out on my breast enlargement journey

Hello,

I am just starting on this adventure and looking for suggestions on plan. Never tried any breast enhancement before. I started a picture journal under the picture section. I am hoping to grow my breasts to a b-cup with nice shape and then see how it goes. I do not want to lose any sexual functions. Shooting blanks is no big deal as long as I can still shoot. I would love some suggestions.

Starting with
1 SP(610 ea) and 1 fenugreek(540 ea) 3 x a day.

plan to:
increase the Fenugreek to 3 ea 3x a day over the next few weeks
add some other supp like red clover, fennel, licorice, wild yam
also would like to add some breast cream

Does anyone have a suggestion for DIY breast cream? I would like to start massaging with a cream that has some growth properties in it.

I am starting slow because I do not know the correct dosages to take, so any dosing suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

(28-09-2015, 04:57 PM)fwbcolumbia Wrote:  Hello,

I am just starting on this adventure and looking for suggestions on plan. Never tried any breast enhancement before. I started a picture journal under the picture section. I am hoping to grow my breasts to a b-cup with nice shape and then see how it goes. I do not want to lose any sexual functions. Shooting blanks is no big deal as long as I can still shoot. I would love some suggestions.

Starting with
1 SP(610 ea) and 1 fenugreek(540 ea) 3 x a day.

plan to:
increase the Fenugreek to 3 ea 3x a day over the next few weeks
add some other supp like red clover, fennel, licorice, wild yam
also would like to add some breast cream

Does anyone have a suggestion for DIY breast cream? I would like to start massaging with a cream that has some growth properties in it.

I am starting slow because I do not know the correct dosages to take, so any dosing suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

There are tons of programs that your fellow searchers are trying.

You can begin here---> NBE Plans

If you have a more specific question or need an answer, most everyone here is very helpful. Also depends on rather you are wanting full transition or just feminize.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon