Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An insightful question for both sides

No matter which sex you are, if you could be the other sex for one day, what would you do?

It's insightful because women here would get to see how men think they think and vice versa. It's just WAY too bad that the device they invented in the movie "Brainstorm" doesn't actually exist (as far as I know). It'd be SOOOOO neat to get to experience live and first hand (per se) what the other half goes through, feels and experiences with their type of body.

Well I'm in the construction industry but being a WOMAN I have to sit in the office all day bored out of my tree dressing pretty and doing the accounts. What I'd do, is go out on the tools, spend the day on construction sites and seeing what its like to be one of the boys!

Of course just cause I'm a woman doesn't mean I couldn't go out and be a builder anyway but I'm scared of
: SPIDERS
: HEIGHTS
: LOUD NOISES
: POWER TOOLS...
So yeh... this is my pipe dream.. Smile

(30-09-2015, 08:17 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Well I'm in the construction industry but being a WOMAN I have to sit in the office all day bored out of my tree dressing pretty and doing the accounts. What I'd do, is go out on the tools, spend the day on construction sites and seeing what its like to be one of the boys!

Of course just cause I'm a woman doesn't mean I couldn't go out and be a builder anyway but I'm scared of
Nothing to be scared of with spiders. All they're interested in is eating other bugs, so, they're doing a good job of getting rid of the pests.
But, wouldn't you bother to try out your new parts just to see what it feels like?

(30-09-2015, 08:28 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(30-09-2015, 08:17 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Well I'm in the construction industry but being a WOMAN I have to sit in the office all day bored out of my tree dressing pretty and doing the accounts. What I'd do, is go out on the tools, spend the day on construction sites and seeing what its like to be one of the boys!

Nothing to be scared of with spiders. All they're interested in is eating other bugs, so, they're doing a good job of getting rid of the pests.
But, wouldn't you bother to try out your new parts just to see what it feels like?
Bullcrap do you not have white tail spiders in America? Those things are rife over here. They are vicious too, they actually lunge at you if they feel threatened and their bites cause hospitalisation evil fuckers.

But nah not so interested in the male bits, I mean an orgasm coming from a lady part vs a man part can't be that different right. All feels good either way

(30-09-2015, 09:51 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-09-2015, 08:28 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  

Bullcrap do you not have white tail spiders in America? Those things are rife over here. They are vicious too, they actually lunge at you if they feel threatened and their bites cause hospitalisation evil fuckers.

But nah not so interested in the male bits, I mean an orgasm coming from a lady part vs a man part can't be that different right. All feels good either way
No, never heard of white spiders. Keep them there!!
Well, I don't know!! I've seen women that cum so hard they can't even walk for a good while afterwards and WHILE they cum, they convulse ALL OVER uncontrollably and even get a serious case of the giggles because it feels so good!! I'd LOVE to feel that!!!! I have YET to scream when I cum!!

^You or whoever is doing it for you must not be doing it right lol. I would spend several hours helicopter and masterbating to answer the question though. Probably put it in a pie after seeing what a vagina felt like.

(30-09-2015, 08:12 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  No matter which sex you are, if you could be the other sex for one day, what would you do?

It's insightful because women here would get to see how men think they think and vice versa. It's just WAY too bad that the device they invented in the movie "Brainstorm" doesn't actually exist (as far as I know). It'd be SOOOOO neat to get to experience live and first hand (per se) what the other half goes through, feels and experiences with their type of body.

I have had the good fortune to be able to present publicly as a woman and experience some of the niceties women get. Fortunately for me I have not had to put up with a lot of the CRAP women are exposed to on a daily basis. Therefore my dream of transitioning and living full time is in tact and that bubble of reality of living as a woman has not burst Even after that bubble bursts (and it will) I still hope to someday live as a woman on a 24/7 basis.

From a sexula pleasure point of view, women orgasmically have it better hands down better than men. Men are generally one shot wonders with their sensations focused on their loins. Women, with the proper stimulation and partner, can attain multiple full body orgasms, a sensation i can only dream of experienceing

However, since I have abandon pleasure from my boy bits in favor of P spot stimulation I have expeienced full body O's and can only imagine the exquisite pleasure GG can achieve with lover who knows what they are doing and has the GG's pleasure in front of their's, as it should be.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon