Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rambling hormone question

As I was reading through the forum, I found an exchange between Monika and Iaboy (http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24117&pid=159152#pid159152).
Monika said:
"I have a number of problems--low thyroid, low T, diabetes, failing kidneys (and most of the complications it causes, e.g., anemia, metabolic acidosis, very high blood pressure, edema, not excreting potassium efficiently, high magnesium, high phosphorous, etc.) and the doctors are hell-bent on finding more things wrong with me. I actually had an endo refer me to a cardiologist because she thinks T is bad for the heart and wants to make sure mine is good before putting me on T. It is the lack of T that is bad for a male heart. I've been waiting more than 2 months for the cardiologist to set up an appt. for a stress test. I guess he doesn't need the money. "

Question I have is, as genetic males... How does NBE, with the T suppression, fit in here?
I'm generally on the fence, but getting older now... ;-) Since I can't wake up female one day, I'm making decisions here.
But I'm terrified of being halfway and unpassable as male OR female. So to go the distance to grow the breasts, and develop what feminine shape I can, only to maybe have to start taking testosterone...? That's got me concerned.

I guess question 1 would be, is this something unique to monika's situation? Or would it also be something a GG should consider? I'm curious because I'd like to address things in a broad approach, even though I might need to worry from my different angle - but if it's something women have to face, then it sort of makes sense to just not worry about it.

I've got the liquid in the shopping cart over at Ainterol... But I'm looking at what I look like realistically, being 40, receding hairline, bad relationship, and weighing in at 240#, with (far too much) body fat percentage. I aim to get rid of about 340# (260 is the relationship, last time the scale could stand her). That would still leave me at a high-normal female body fat range.

But E including PM would be bad for the fat loss, whereas T would be good. T would help get rid of visceral fat as well as subcutaneous fat. E would get rid of the bad relationship. (That's pretty much in the works regardless, but it's like curing Chronic Fatigue or similar. Counseling and E would make it happen MUCH faster - but at what cost to getting to a "human" weight? Her nesting kicked in with the move, we now have a "coffee table" where I'd wanted to do the yoga that dropped me 10 pounds in a month not long ago... I can't help but think it's intentional, even if subconscious, since the couch is a dual-recliner, so the coffee table is NOT a good solution to "where do we put stuff?" - and it's a repurposed cedar chest she can't open anyway, but we've carried around for 10 years... )

ANYWAY:
Anyone have good, solid suggestions here? I've been going VERY slowly, but pains in the bones, lack of exercise, she's "abandoned" if I'm not there all the time...? She's upset I look better in her dresses than she does... (She's almost blind, fortunately.... ;-) I don't look good, period! )

But it's so easy to decay, near impossible to build yourself back, and she's known about this for a decade. I'm looking to GTFO one way or the other. Not much to lose, I think.

But maybe too much, if I have to supplement T later on.

I'd appreciate any pointers before I go whole hog.

-Jean

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon