Poll: Do you show your breast growth in public? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, always
13.95%
13.95%
Mostly, except in special situations
20.93%
20.93%
It's a toss up
12.79%
12.79%
Occasionally
20.93%
20.93%
No, never
31.40%
31.40%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you show your breast growth in public?

I've seen a range of views about showing male breast growth in public. Some want to avoid the beach or compress their growth. Others want to show it all. So I thought it might be interesting to get some stats on how Breast Nexus males view this issue. There are five choices. Pick one that is closest to your situation. If the choice is not exact you can expand in a post.

The question then is:

When in public, presenting as a male and fully dressed do you (or would you-after you get some sizable growth) show your breasts in their full glory [choose between always and never].

Would this include swimming or otherwise going topless in public? Or is the intent of this poll more focused on whether or not one tries to conceal his breast growth during daily activities?

Good question. Also, is it asking if you try to keep breasts concealed from view. I do, but I wear a bra about 100% except when seeing the doctor, or some family functions. (In-Laws)

Flamesabers wrote:

Would this include swimming or otherwise going topless in public?

Fully dressed would rule out going topless.

Or is the intent of this poll more focused on whether or not one tries to conceal his breast growth during daily activities?

You've got it.

There's my vote, for what it's worth... LOL. I am Iaboy, and I authorized this message. hehehehehehe Today NB, tomorrow the world! !

Iaboy wrote:
Good question. Also, is it asking if you try to keep breasts concealed from view. I do, but I wear a bra about 100% except when seeing the doctor, or some family functions. (In-Laws)

A bra can be used to either enhance breast presentation or hide/suppress breast presentation. Remember the question assumes you are clothed. So the term "show" refers to the outline of the breasts under clothing.

After years of hiding my C cup boobs, I just went over to the other side. Now I can show them off and enjoy the reaction.

The way I look at it is that I maybe overweight to some degree, but not a fat slob. I never liked to wear very loose shirts. I told my wife months ago that very same thing.

I do use decorum, I do not wear my blouse, shirt open to the navel when hot like I used to do. But, by the same token, if out at the store, or getting gas.... if peeps want to stare due to not being able to hide them, let em.

I had to say 'never' cause up till now I've not had any growth to show off.

But really I'd like to show it off once in a while.

I have now got enough to show (38B), in particular my big pushy nipples.

I am gradually getting more daring (brazen?), as I find that nobody seems to take much notice!

In Summer, I wear often tee shirts which are tight enough to display my boob shapes and also the print of my bra straps, buckles and back band. Recently, I mistakenly wore a white bra under a white top and only when I got home after shopping did I see that my "lady harness" was quite visible from behind and that one of my bra straps had slipped off my shoulder.

I got absolutely no response in the supermarket queue. But then, who is going to say, "excuse me, sir, but you have lost a bra strap"?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon