Poll: Do you show your breast growth in public? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, always
13.95%
13.95%
Mostly, except in special situations
20.93%
20.93%
It's a toss up
12.79%
12.79%
Occasionally
20.93%
20.93%
No, never
31.40%
31.40%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you show your breast growth in public?

(03-11-2015, 05:42 PM)iaboy Wrote:  ... When I put this poll up,

Iaboy,

I am flattered that you identify so closely with this poll.

I thought it was well done, and very similar in style to some of the other's that I have done.

For instance the wearing of panties one.

It takes planning to put a well thought one up.... Sorry, that is what I meant to say, but was under the weather ...

Sorry, didn't mean to take credit for it...

I thought it read "pulled this poll up", as in on the screen.

Iaboy,

No problem. Could not have done without your help. Your instructions on how to post a poll are a model of clarity. They should be included in the help section.

(04-11-2015, 03:46 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  Iaboy,

No problem. Could not have done without your help. Your instructions on how to post a poll are a model of clarity. They should be included in the help section.

There's quite a few things that could and should be done, but poor Lotus by himself, and trying to do research was just too much. That is a good suggestion.

Also, the FAQ section needs to be tidied up some to be more functional and the search function itself as well. But it seems like Eve is way to busy for dusting the cobwebs. LOL...I have been there a couple of times and understand how that can be, having been a web master several incarnates ago.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon