Poll: Do you show your breast growth in public? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, always
12.94%
12.94%
Mostly, except in special situations
21.18%
21.18%
It's a toss up
12.94%
12.94%
Occasionally
21.18%
21.18%
No, never
31.76%
31.76%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you show your breast growth in public?

Valerie anne Wrote:I have now got enough to show (38B), in particular my big pushy nipples.

I am gradually getting more daring (brazen?), as I find that nobody seems to take much notice!

In Summer, I wear often tee shirts which are tight enough to display my boob shapes and also the print of my bra straps, buckles and back band. Recently, I mistakenly wore a white bra under a white top and only when I got home after shopping did I see that my "lady harness" was quite visible from behind and that one of my bra straps had slipped off my shoulder.

I got absolutely no response in the supermarket queue. But then, who is going to say, "excuse me, sir, but you have lost a bra strap"?

LOL.... Aren't you glad???

(02-10-2015, 10:23 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  I have now got enough to show (38B), in particular my big pushy nipples.

I am gradually getting more daring (brazen?), as I find that nobody seems to take much notice!

My experience is similar. For the most part people are preoccupied with their own affairs. Sometimes people notice and a few even react by their expression. Haven't gotten a comment yet.

my favorite thing is to write a check in the supermarket line with the young clerks standing there. oh, I'm braless and wearing an oversize sweatshirt with a saggy neck. I'm happy to provide a treat.

(03-10-2015, 10:51 PM)Connie Wrote:  my favorite thing is to write a check in the supermarket line with the young clerks standing there. oh, I'm braless and wearing an oversize sweatshirt with a saggy neck. I'm happy to provide a treat.

You Scamp. LOL ^5 Way to go! !

Tongue

(03-10-2015, 10:51 PM)Connie Wrote:  my favorite thing is to write a check in the supermarket line with the young clerks standing there. oh, I'm braless and wearing an oversize sweatshirt with a saggy neck. I'm happy to provide a treat.

well I guess I do the same with my legs getting into/ out of a car. Flash a little more leg than necessary. Shameless I know.

(03-10-2015, 11:27 PM)Connie Wrote:  well I guess I do the same with my legs getting into/ out of a car. Flash a little more leg than necessary. Shameless I know.

Your a real Shameless Vamp. No wonder I took a liking to ya. hehehehe

Hmm, I guess I'm mostly neutral in regards to this question. I don't flaunt my growth, but then I don't go out of my way to hide it either.

I've no desire to ever present as a woman. Dad, Grandpa and Brother are all titles that suit me fine. But I do wish for a more feminine figure. I decided that I wasn't going to start PM again. This time I would be medically supervised and have been pondering starting HRT. In preparation for this possibility I decided to start presenting daily in all activities with breasts. Since I recently lost over 100lbs I decided to take advantage of this situation and started wearing bras with a silicone enhancer inserted which shows as a full 38A.

So as I've been buying better fitting shirts things have been showing more. A couple of weeks ago my wife bought me a couple of size medium polo shirts on sale. The last time I wore medium shirts was in high school. This is definitely a big change from the XL shirts I often still wear and some of the large's that I bought since. But if I plan on going on HRT it is best to find out now if presenting as a male with breasts is a problem for me. I have worn those shirts to work a few times now. The hardest part is the shift change when we often exchange info and greetings in a circle. I stand tall and just converse as normal and even with the shirt not tucked in and pulled tight in those shirts it is impossible for anyone to miss the pronounced curves yet credit to my coworkers no one even reacts.

Almost no one. One of our younger workers had her boyfriend pick her up the other day and we were discussing where they could go at 10pm for a bite to eat. The young man did a double take before he decided to bring his eyes back up and join the conversation.

So it has been almost 2 months (24/7 except for sleeping) presenting with more curves then I should have and so far so good. I have 16 more pounds to lose before I get down to a nice BMI of 21.5 and start HRT. I told my wife I'll start HRT most likely the second week of January or the first day of spring. She has lost about 80 lbs and once she gets down to a similar BMI I told her we will schedule a mommy makeover into the budget so she can get the tummy tuck from 3 C-sections and all of the loose skin gone and have breast lifts to get her breasts back under control. It is all part of our retirement plan. Smile

The only problem I see, w/out knowing where you live, it maybe a problem to find a doctor to go along with your thoughts.

Me and Lotus have found most doctors think you are either Homosexual, MtF or just plain weird. (sorry if this seems rude to anyone here) but it's very true.

IF, you do find a reasonable doctor with "Informed Consent" you will be indeed very lucky. Many people, especial Doctor's, do not understand the desire/need or want for otherwise normal men to want breasts.

But, it does seem reasonable to me. So, I do wish you luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon