Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
breast growing notes
(16-09-2016, 03:15 AM)BlueCoral Wrote: Thanks for the info; but what I mean is when you say "cycle" do you mean cycle between herbs or cycle on/off periods.

Ok, I understand now (thanks), yes, cycle on/off NBE herbs. The plasma levels of herbs most likely have shorter half lives than pharma meds, though who knows for sure really because of changes in batch controls (quality).

The build up of toxins from the multiple ingredients in herbals needs to be filtered out of the body (clearance), we owe ourselves at least that opportunity. RolleyesWink

♦NBE Formula→Free Testosterone→5 alpha inhibitors→Aromatase→E1/E2....DNA→RNA→Protein ♦
♦Regulation of Estrogen & Progesterone-Hypothalamus→GnRH→Pituitary→FSH→Follicle→Estrogens ♦
♦ego cogito, ergo sum TG.

(16-09-2016, 08:12 AM)peekaboobs Wrote: I think it's like pretty much anything that you do in that you build up a tolerance if you are continuous without a break.

Lotus- on the capsules being only 20% absorption rate, what do you recommend to do with capsules if anything to get a better transfer and at what estimated rate?

Thanks

Hi peekaboobs,

I prefer extracts over capsules tbh, though I'd still have a smaller ratio of oral supps to extracts simply because some supplements need the liver metabolism. Sublingual misses most of the first pass metabolism. Transdermal delivery would be another favorable option, injections (pharma route) and rectal delivery are other options too.

♦NBE Formula→Free Testosterone→5 alpha inhibitors→Aromatase→E1/E2....DNA→RNA→Protein ♦
♦Regulation of Estrogen & Progesterone-Hypothalamus→GnRH→Pituitary→FSH→Follicle→Estrogens ♦
♦ego cogito, ergo sum TG.

I'm curious about the oils listed for NBE. Are these pill form, or topical treatments. Now that winter is soon upon us, my skin is getting dry from shaving & I am wondering if any particular skin lotion/oil is recommended for NBE ?

Also, and this is perplexing ... NBE Foods. All the foods listed are just normal foods, and even with my breaks, I've continued to eat only NBE Focused Foods, but, what is the best way to take advantage of the properties they hold ??

Thank you.
I just started using White Peony about how long do you think it should take to start feeling and seeing results from it?