Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Growing Notes

(22-03-2017, 10:17 PM)BlueCoral Wrote:  
(19-03-2017, 03:01 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(17-03-2017, 10:02 PM)BlueCoral Wrote:  For licorice, should I be using licorice root or DGL?

Long time no see btw, I like the new layout of the site.

hi BlueCoral, (I was thinking of you last week),  Shy

dgl licorice removes most of the risks associated w/standard licorice root. However, I don't find either to be beneficial for NBE anymore. I say this based on the large amount of research I've found over the past 5 years (in my opinion fwiw).

(29-11-2016, 11:17 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Licorice root is counter productive for NBE/Hrt, dgl form too. 

(17-11-2016, 04:33 AM)Lotus Wrote:  LR oxidizes NAPDH and inhibits P450 enzymes,  what's more interesting (imo) is the latter part. Meaning I see LR inhibiting aromatase, not potentiating it. Oh sure LR binds to estrogen receptors, but that's where I think it ends. My reasoning is what it isn't doing to the P450 enzyme, (i.e. not synthesizing it). 

Agonistic and antagonistic estrogens in licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)

Several fractions displayed higher responses than the maximum response obtained with the reference compound, the natural hormone 17β-estradiol (E2).

The roots of licorice are a rich source of flavonoids, in particular, prenylated flavonoids, such as the isoflavan glabridin and the isoflavene glabrene. Fractionation of an ethyl acetate extract from licorice root by centrifugal partitioning chromatography yielded 51 fractions. 
One third of the fractions displayed estrogenic activity towards either one or both estrogen receptors (ERs; ERα and ERβ). Glabrene-rich fractions displayed an estrogenic response, predominantly to the ERα. Surprisingly, glabridin did not exert agonistic activity to both ER subtypes. Several fractions displayed higher responses than the maximum response obtained with the reference compound, the natural hormone 17β-estradiol (E2). The estrogenic activities of all fractions, including this so-called superinduction, were clearly ER-mediated, as the estrogenic response was inhibited by 20–60% by known ER antagonists. Most fractions displaying superinduction were rich in flavonoids with single prenylation. Glabridin displayed ERα-selective antagonism, similar to the ERα-selective antagonist RU 58668. Whereas glabridin was able to reduce the estrogenic response of E2 by approximately 80% at 6 × 10−6 M, glabrene-rich fractions only exhibited agonistic responses, preferentially on ERα.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles...po=7.50000
Good to see you to Lotus.  Cool

I'm trying to figure out what to take, so that I don't take a herb that's doing the same thing as another.
How good is HGH vs. Gaba or Deer Velvet? Paba versus grape fruit?
Another test I'm thinking of is switching to Bovine Ovary (is it true that you need to maintain a certain body temp for it to work?) for estrogen, pro-aromatase, and 5-AR inhibiting; and Spearmint/Pygeum for an anti-androgen . Now that I'm thinking about starting again after a year, I think I'll not take PM since I've heard there's a global shortage of it recently or something.

I'd shoot for natural HGH production from exercise over otc or internet HGH.....(in my opinion), you'll have to hit peak levels of short burst of high intensity interval traing (aka- HIIT)....  hard work but so much more worth it.

I wouldn't be take gaba, paba or DV,,,,,to unreliable from what I've seen.

Reishi inhibits DHT......its been the best herbal anti-androgen I've taken...in fact my last blood test showed a low level was kept in place of spiro, which I stopped taking 3 weeks prior @ 9 ng/dL (basically a stiff mans T, lol, well a monk, or eunuch). The brand I used was from host defense, $16.00

BO if you must, (it wasn't for me). what happened to hrt?

apologies for the late response.  Blush

(07-04-2017, 12:58 AM)shaneny Wrote:  I had a quick question, if I'm taking FG, do I need something like SP for it to have any sort of actual affect? I also had briefly tried it with BC, but then read your posts that black cohosh is not good to take, so stopped. I'm guessing that was a wise move.

Reishi has worked much better over SP in my experience. There's been a few here who've had success with BC, I didn't have any luck with it. The FG should be a minimum of 50% saponins, which means the less you'd have to take vs. an average otc store brand, 2 capsules was enough (still is) for me.

(07-04-2017, 02:00 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  As we grow when is it suggested we start wearing a bra during the day or at night?

I'm probably not the best person to ask when to wear a bra....it took some persuasion by Aria for me to put that dang harness on....I kinda detest wearing the contraption (tbh), but now freely admit you'd better start wearing at least a sports bra past a B-cup. 

I'd wear a support bra during the day...and something comfortable at night that doesn't let the girls gravitate (if you sleep on your side) either way. Though if you sleep on your back I don't see a reason for B-cup to use anything, sorry, that's all know.

(07-04-2017, 02:00 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  As we grow when is it suggested we start wearing a bra during the day or at night?

My wife just bought me my first bra's last week ( 40 B's ) but I only wear them at day, not at night. She has DD and is not wearing bra's at night either BillyBoy.

(11-04-2017, 07:25 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

I'm probably not the best person to ask when to wear a bra....it took some persuasion by Aria for me to put that dang harness on....I kinda detest the contraption (tbh), but now freely admit you'd better start wearing at least a sports bra past a B-cup. 

I'd wear during the day...and wear something at night that doesn't let the girls gravitate (if you sleep on your side) either way. Though if you sleep on your back I don't see a reason for B-cup to use anything, sorry, that's all know.

There is a school of thought about not wearing a bra overnight to aid lymphatic drainage and prevent other issues caused by constantly wearing a bra, I cant recall if I posted it here in another thread or not but heres the article I read. It does seem to make sense to me anyway not wearing one overnight

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/body/heal...th-bra-on/

Had an ex gf who had hh cup size breasts and she never used to wear a bra to sleep in.

Megan

Prolactin helps develop the mammary glands and increases fat stores in the breasts. Prolactin can be stimulated through herbs (such as fenugreek) or by massaging the breasts.

Hi! Thank you, Lotus for the great and informative post! I'm curious about if it's safe/productive to mix estrogenic herbs PM and Red Clover (I am concerned they'll cancel out each other for growth). Over the last month I started my personal journey with fenu, red clover and SP. The fenugreek gave me serious headaches so I had to dial everything back while I figured out what the deal was. Since I still have Red Clover and handle it well, I figured I'd see what thoughts were on using it with PM or if I should just stick with one.

Thanks and hi all!  Smile

Bountifulbreast.com products for breast pills and cream are really fantastic. my personal experience.

[quote pid='195606' dateline='1491890747']

[quote pid='195422' dateline='1490217444']

I'm trying to figure out what to take, so that I don't take a herb that's doing the same thing as another.
Another test I'm thinking of is switching to Bovine Ovary (is it true that you need to maintain a certain body temp for it to work?) for estrogen, pro-aromatase, and 5-AR inhibiting; and Spearmint/Pygeum for an anti-androgen . Now that I'm thinking about starting again after a year, I think I'll not take PM since I've heard there's a global shortage of it recently or something.
[/quote]

I'd shoot for natural HGH production from exercise over otc or internet HGH.....(in my opinion), you'll have to hit peak levels of short burst of high intensity interval traing (aka- HIIT)....  hard work but so much more worth it.

Reishi inhibits DHT......its been the best herbal anti-androgen I've taken...in fact my last blood test showed a low level was kept in place of spiro, which I stopped taking 3 weeks prior @ 9 ng/dL (basically a stiff mans T, lol, well a monk, or eunuch). The brand I used was from host defense, $16.00

[/quote]
Hi Lotus!
Very happy to see your posts again.
I was a Red Reishi fan for over a year, but switched to Evening Primrose, 1300mg and find it works better for me.
Could it just be the change bumped me off a plateau?
Thanks for all you do... even if a lot is over my head. Wink
Bobbi

(21-04-2018, 01:25 PM)Happyme Wrote:  [quote pid='195606' dateline='1491890747']

[quote pid='195422' dateline='1490217444']

[/quote]
Hi Lotus!
Very happy to see your posts again.
I was a Red Reishi fan for over a year, but switched to Evening Primrose, 1300mg and find it works better for me.
Could it just be the change bumped me off a plateau?
Thanks for all you do... even if a lot is over my head. Wink
Bobbi
[/quote]
What are you using for HGH? Lotus recommended HGH surge from Swanson's but wasn't sure if it was working or not, I tried the same and don't think I got any results either, but that was back when I was taking herbals which were doing jack shit.

Also does the breast growing notes apply to synthetics as well? So using progesterone cream + massaging/pumps + HGH + fish oil (love this stuff really aids the digestive system) +protein, like peanuts + grape fruit +multivitamins (need this anyway); results in better growth???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon