Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mobile phones and growing nipples do not mix

Do not usually do this, but today I was in a rush and threw my
mobile into top shirt pocket ,

OMG tears in eyes as it slammed down into left nipple

Will not be doing that again in a hurry

Julie

I have done this on numerous occasions and haven't experience any pain. I guess there are some advantages to having areloas that aren't sensitive after all. Tongue

That is probably because your beautiful areolas are like breasts in themselves being so HUGE

Julie

I wouldn't make of habit of microwaving bountious nipples or areolas by putting a cell phone in a shirt or blouse pocket.

(09-10-2015, 01:40 PM)julieTG Wrote:  That is probably because your beautiful areolas are like breasts in themselves being so HUGE

Julie

Areola boobs? What would be my cup size? Big Grin

they wouldn't be micro. It's just that microwave radiation from any source can possibly cause cell damage.

Simple solution is just NOT let your boobs dial or talk to anyone. TongueBig Grin

My boobs are telepathic

They beam out

Feel me, play with me

X

By keeping you phone elsewhere you could still keep a breast of everything and nip things in the bud.

(10-10-2015, 08:15 PM)L^te Bloomer Wrote:  By keeping you phone elsewhere you could still keep a breast of everything and nip things in the bud.

Don't try anymore, to out quip me or be funnier than me.. PPPPPPPffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt! TongueBig Grin

Good one LB hehehehe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon