Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine-?-Think carefully

One for you iaboy

I now have permission to share

1 of the 11

bovine ovary
To: julieTG
i have been reading alot and have seen your warnings on bovine ovary, anyway i dont always believe what i read and dont really listen to people.
i have been taking bovine ovary for over a year and it does work, i feel like a woman and have breasts like a woman. Anyway i decided this was not really me and stopped taking it over 3 months ago, well....i still cant get hard, you were right, it has changed me. It has not continued to change me, but i have not gone back to my old self and i am beginning to think i wont. I really did not expect this and am sorry i did not listen and may have to live with what i am and thats my fault. So keep on warning people and maybe they will listen.
thanks

Why to me??? Or for me??

There are many dangers to this particular product. Taking you to the "Wild Side" maybe one for some. (They used to say that, and still do about PM ! Rolleyes )

But one of the other reason's to beware is knowing where the product comes from.

With the Mad Cow scare of the last 15yrs is enough most sane people would stay away from most BO's. What other dangers could one product pose??

So, To Iaboy doesn't matter, like going to the doctor for HRT then blaming everyone else because sub consciously you only wanted to grow boobs, but got more, rather it's in your head or the way your body reacted to it???

I'm not quite sure what your point is here Julie. What your friend said can be applied to any male taking something to alter their hormones to that of a woman.

Whether it be BO, PM, HRT, etc. in all cases, breast growth is permanent and ED is a very real possibility with the possibility of no return (usually if you've been on said items for over 6 months)

The regret is nothing new either. There are transgendered individuals that have regretted their decision as well.

If the point is be sure this is what you want before going down this road, I agree, but it's not just limited to BO.

Hi
The point is simple

With pm yes you can balance and be very precise with it

With bo this is not so possible

Julie

(11-10-2015, 12:42 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi
The point is simple

With pm yes you can balance and be very precise with it

With bo this is not so possible

Julie

There's no scientific evidence that supports either of those statements.

I know that some benign vitamins when taking with abandon can cause sterility, hair loss, muscle cramps.... any number of things.

I would be afraid of B/O more for the chance of other fillers being introduced either as a formulation, or accident.. (Mad Cow disease etc)

There's no scientific evidence to support most of us here
It's all anecdotal

Weight of balance leans towards my points from thousands of hours of reading and contact but there is no proof or empirical evidence

We're all pioneers and researchers here

Julie

Julie, I have always been curious about BO. Compared to PM, how does it make you feel? I have been tempted to try it for a 2-month window knowing full well that I could make some significant changes. Does it make you feel more feminine? How does it effect other areas besides the breast? I've only taken PM but I have been close to buying BO (ordered it then chickened out and requested a cancel order).

I'm about six months in on my Bovine program but to be honest every single article I read before I started doing this was very clear that the effects could become permanent. And plus tweaking your hormones is a pretty big deal and in doing so should require the proper research before setting forth on a diy program. Everything mentioned in this thread is actually pretty common.

But at the same time it's really good that you made this thread and hopefully the people that are still riding the fence will take it to heart and take the time to properly make sure it's a step they are prepared for. You never know who is reading these threads and you could have potentially helped someone and you will never even know it.

As for myself I have zero regrets with my decision as I knew this was something I wanted to do and spent years thinking on it before I made the decision.

Thank you ethereal

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon