Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine-?-Think carefully

HI Jannet,

The only foods affected were where the beef was ground up I.e. Burgers as they chucked in anything they could. The only slight risk and it was never the cause of a case of BSE was rib eye steak. Ate lots of UK beef during that time and am okay as are millions of others. There were also only 177 cases of BSE in the UK out of the entire population.

Even US cattle cant be used in BO as they are fed GM modified feed and some are also fed growth hormone. The BO all seems to come from pasture fed cattle anyway from places which werent affected by BSE namely Argentina and New Zealand.

In theory there is a greater risk with BO than PM or HRT but then we all take risks everyday with driving, flying etc which are potentially a far greater risk.

Megan

I personaly realy hope that BO has a permanent and not reversible effect on my body, I don't want to try it out but I pray that the changes I am seeing are permanent.

(16-10-2016, 10:45 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  HI Jannet,

The only foods affected were where the beef was ground up I.e. Burgers as they chucked in anything they could. The only slight risk and it was never the cause of a case of BSE was rib eye steak. Ate lots of UK beef during that time and am okay as are millions of others. There were also only 177 cases of BSE in the UK out of the entire population.

Even US cattle cant be used in BO as they are fed GM modified feed and some are also fed growth hormone. The BO all seems to come from pasture fed cattle anyway from places which werent affected by BSE namely Argentina and New Zealand.

In theory there is a greater risk with BO than PM or HRT but then we all take risks everyday with driving, flying etc which are potentially a far greater risk.

Megan

Megan, I 2nd this, what we are doing to our bodies is risky anyways, getting female breasts for a man has a lot of physical and social risks involves, if you are too scared, don't do it period.

iaboyMy :

" ....  Also, I would imagine that it would also depend on if the cow was going into calf rearing time of the year as to how effective the BO might be.  So, It's a definite crap shoot, worse than hoping Ainterol is harvesting 10+ year old plants for most effective E effects......"

Since the mix and pool hundreds of Ovaries in the process for one batch of BO pills, they equalize this effect pretty much.

(16-10-2016, 10:45 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  HI Jannet,

Megan

I ate burgers and steak through the BSE period, as far as I know I do not have any side effects either  Huh

In the UK I used to give blood every year, I still do If we go for a visit. In Canada they won't take my blood, just in case. Angry

Is everyone still alive or has anyone died of mad cow?

(29-08-2017, 07:13 AM)James Thanatos Wrote:  Is everyone still alive or has anyone died of mad cow?

Havent died of mad cow......I might have turned into one instead!

Not on BO anymore but it did me no harm seemingly!

Megan

you can get mad cow disease even from cooked meat. there is no harm. there are no cows with mad cow disease in either the US or argentina that are purposley being fed to people. you would have heard about it and there would be recalls on beef and such.

(03-09-2017, 05:47 PM)sabrielx92 Wrote:  you can get mad cow disease even from cooked meat. there is no harm. there are no cows with mad cow disease in either the US or argentina that are purposley being fed to people. you would have heard about it and there would be recalls on beef and such.

And you know WHERE they got the Ovaries, right?   And there was a small outbreak of MCD in the U.S,..  The standards for vitamin and supplements are such you really don't know how much care there is in making pills, tablets or elixirs. Including picking spilled products off of a floor, or bugs. But, feel free.  I ,for one have more than enough things to worry about.  LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon