Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine-?-Think carefully

You are spot on. Look at BioTrust LeptiBurn. Its basically green tea extract.

(22-10-2015, 07:03 PM)Mayko Wrote:  You are spot on. Look at BioTrust LeptiBurn. Its basically green tea extract.

Hmm, so basically raising whole temp induces synthesis of leptin. I do believe a bump in serotonin can equally spark a response. I do like the intermittent fast though, the repair peptides alone are significant. I also believe at the end of the fast is the most influential time to supplement.

Hi there,

Has anyone here gotten sick from taking Transfemme?

By sick, I mean, stomach problems, parasites, immune problems, depression, fatigue, lack of energy, etc?

Please private message me if so

I had mentioned this somewhere else on here ( might have been on project x thread. --- taking green tea extract with soy isoflavines basically obliterates testosterone. I have a big ol' bottle of lecithin pills ( the stronger soy isoflavins) and a bottle of green tea fat burner pills..taken together..whammo..clears the slate for the introduction of supplimental estrogen source ...or at least thats how i had understood it to be...probably wrong. I will need to look up that link again.

Howevever, with the temperature/leptin thing, perhaps that is why its necessary to raise body temp for the b.o. to work? Is there some micro connection or process at play?

I know I have a dickens of a time elevating my body temp, even with the iodine and vitamin A suppliment.

http://m.jn.nutrition.org/content/133/2/516.full

This link says black tea and soy isoflavins is better ( down the bottom) and that dht is lowered , not the testosterone. My mistake.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/sho...reduce-DHT

This is the article that I was originally referring to, but they say the opposite of the first link... I am confusedHuh

(05-01-2016, 09:42 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I had mentioned this somewhere else on here ( might have been on project x thread. --- taking green tea extract with soy isoflavines basically obliterates testosterone. I have a big ol' bottle of lecithin pills ( the stronger soy isoflavins) and a bottle of green tea fat burner pills..taken together..whammo..clears the slate for the introduction of supplimental estrogen source ...or at least thats how i had understood it to be...probably wrong. I will need to look up that link again.

Howevever, with the temperature/leptin thing, perhaps that is why its necessary to raise body temp for the b.o. to work? Is there some micro connection or process at play?

I know I have a dickens of a time elevating my body temp, even with the iodine and vitamin A suppliment.
I've never understood the body temperature thing. Honestly, it seems like a built in excuse as to why it doesn't work. Why 98.6 degrees? The body temperature of a cow is 101.5 degrees. And the ovary has been frozen, dried and ground up.

I vaguely remember something being said somewhere about the temp needed for enzymes to work....or perhaps I dreamt that up :p

I've considered BO off and on ....it seems results are just as good if not better with PM. Guess I'll stay on the sidelines for now.

On another note....I had a vasectomy back in '86 and I think it caused a large loss of T.

Like so many things here....Your Mileage May Vary.Tongue

I was going through Emma's threads today

I'm still convinced bo kicked her over the fence as messages were so adamant against going to transition

Then bo

Broke up with fiancée

And she is a woman now

Scary

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon