Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT restart -updates

New video..16 month update!

16 month update

(10-02-2017, 02:56 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  New video..16 month update!

16 month update

Thanks Skye!
Your right that its hard to pinpoint any facial changes, but I can tell there is a definite glow about you.
Very glad to hear that things a leveling out now, and I'm sure we all want to hear about the new 'relationship'!
Bobbi

(10-02-2017, 02:56 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  New video..16 month update!

16 month update

You look FABULOUS.   Smile
Am pleased for you.  xx

Skye....there are changes to your face, I see it in your eyes and your smile. Congrats!

i've watched most of your videos and your transition is truly inspiring.  when i hit 16 months, i hope to look as beautiful as you--but that is a hard task!   Big Grin

Thanks everyone for the kind replies..it's been an up and down ride...but I wouldnt trade for anything!!!

(11-02-2017, 06:41 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  i've watched most of your videos and your transition is truly inspiring.  when i hit 16 months, i hope to look as beautiful as you--but that is a hard task!   Big Grin

Awwww..thanks!

Many have thought as you do only to be pleasantly surprised.  It takes alot of time, patience, and persaverence.  Depends also on your mental state an attitude.  Some of us are so hard on ourselves it leads to self destruction.  Don't go down that road.  Anything is better than doing nothing at all.

(11-02-2017, 09:17 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  
(11-02-2017, 06:41 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  i've watched most of your videos and your transition is truly inspiring.  when i hit 16 months, i hope to look as beautiful as you--but that is a hard task!   Big Grin

Awwww..thanks!

Many have thought as you do only to be pleasantly surprised.  It takes alot of time, patience, and persaverence.  Depends also on your mental state an attitude.  Some of us are so hard on ourselves it leads to self destruction.  Don't go down that road.  Anything is better than doing nothing at all.

Time and perseverance, I have.  Patience, I'm getting better at.  And I agree that anything is better than nothing.  Thank you for your videos .  I look forward to your next one!

Ok...it's my 1-1/2 year milestone since restartng on hrt.  It's been a ride. I've been a little quiet here lately mainly because of work and also my attention to new priorities in my life.  But heres the 18 month update.

18 month hrt update

You are Certainly on Fire!!!

Some one come put Skye out before she burns the place down...  Your looking super cuuute(Kawaii!) Big Grin
Im so jealous, but congratulations on your journey thus far. there is always plenty more to go.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon