Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT restart -updates

(17-04-2017, 05:27 PM)EndlessEden_mn2010 Wrote:  You are Certainly on Fire!!!

Some one come put Skye out before she burns the place down...  Your looking super cuuute(Kawaii!) Big Grin
Im so jealous, but congratulations on your journey thus far. there is always plenty more to go.

Awwe thanks..hehe..now I'm blushing!?

Hey all...just another YT update!

19 month hrt update!

I was wanting to know something. Have had to practice with changing your voice or has the treatments helped you out alot?

(13-05-2017, 12:48 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I was wanting to know something. Have had to practice with changing your voice or has the treatments helped you out alot?

I think it's different for everyone in different levels.  Alot depends on the individual's level of motivation and where they started out.  I.e...if one didnt have a very deep resonating voice to begin with vs someone who's very deep and monotone.  That being said...some have alot of motivation and put alot of effort and end up having a very feminine voice while others tend to fall in between or just fail altogether.  It takes some research..alot of tutorials on YT by the way.  But depending how important you motivated to "pass ultimately set the tone for what methods and how much you want to make an effort.  In my personal experience though, I fall in between.  Most times I feel I have a fem voice.  However, if I'm angry or upset, my voice tends to deepen.  I've learned it also is just ias mportant to say words a certain way or how you say things.  It's not always about the pitch.  I feel like in my videos I sound very tomboy-or even like a pre-pubert'ish boy.  Lol.  Im told I sound fem but idk sometimes.  Sometimes I can see it but other times I dont.  You guys can be my ears and judges. Lol.  The other thing is that I do believe that the hrt has helped. Pysically, mentally. Physically, on estrogen, things all over your body which were grown by testosterone withe the exception of your bones tend to shrink.  Anything that is soft tissue that is.  The vocal chords I believe to some small extennt may receed too.  That's only an opinion.  But I feel it made a difference.  The other side is mentally.  I feel the E has helped me to feel more fem than when on T so I'm also more in the mindset to be able to use the training more sucessfully.  So in a nut shelli believe is half hormones and half mentality and effort to retrain one's voice.  Hope I made some sense.

IMHO, it depends on the person... i didnt do a thing... -_-;

But you do have a lovely voice Skye Smile

(15-05-2017, 12:17 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  
(13-05-2017, 12:48 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I was wanting to know something. Have had to practice with changing your voice or has the treatments helped you out alot?

I think it's different for everyone in different levels.  Alot depends on the individual's level of motivation and where they started out.  I.e...if one didnt have a very deep resonating voice to begin with vs someone who's very deep and monotone.  That being said...some have alot of motivation and put alot of effort and end up having a very feminine voice while others tend to fall in between or just fail altogether.  It takes some research..alot of tutorials on YT by the way.  But depending how important you motivated to "pass ultimately set the tone for what methods and how much you want to make an effort.  In my personal experience though, I fall in between.  Most times I feel I have a fem voice.  However, if I'm angry or upset, my voice tends to deepen.  I've learned it also is just ias mportant to say words a certain way or how you say things.  It's not always about the pitch.  I feel like in my videos I sound very tomboy-or even like a pre-pubert'ish boy.  Lol.  Im told I sound fem but idk sometimes.  Sometimes I can see it but other times I dont.  You guys can be my ears and judges. Lol.  The other thing is that I do believe that the hrt has helped. Pysically, mentally. Physically, on estrogen, things all over your body which were grown by testosterone withe the exception of your bones tend to shrink.  Anything that is soft tissue that is.  The vocal chords I believe to some small extennt may receed too.  That's only an opinion.  But I feel it made a difference.  The other side is mentally.  I feel the E has helped me to feel more fem than when on T so I'm also more in the mindset to be able to use the training more sucessfully.  So in a nut shelli believe is half hormones and half mentality and effort to retrain one's voice.  Hope I made some sense.

Thank You

(19-05-2017, 06:50 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(15-05-2017, 12:17 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  

Thank You

Hi Skype on Fire,

you looking great lucky girl , please share your complete routine of transitioning and weight loss routine

Regards,
Uneza

Hi Skype on Fire,

you looking great lucky girl , please share your complete routine of transitioning and weight loss routine

Regards,
Uneza

I'm going to do a video soon.

Ok..so here a picture of me being bored because it's raining outside.  Here's me at 20 months!

[Image: 83MBWf5.jpg]

Very and I mean very HOT Skye

Simply luscious 

X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon