Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT restart -updates

(02-11-2015, 06:24 PM)Sillygirl37 Wrote:  I'm in between my 3rd week and 1month anniversary, lol, but will go ahead and do an update. So, here is a recap of the changes I've noticed since day one. As of today, my skin is soft and getting a smooth texture. Shaving my body hair seems easier as I've noticed that since before the hrt, my body hairs were very coarse. I noticed yesterday while shaving my lower abdomen, that there were patches of thicker and thinner hairs. It's quite odd. My facial hair has slowed down quite a bit. Not gotten lighter though. Eyelashes have seemed to double, litterally in length and seems to be double the number of lashes. Very awesome! I have lost quite a bit of weight so I'm not sure if the hrt has affected any muscle changes, however, I have noticed my body shape is more feminine than I can remember. Especially my legs (calfs) have taken more of a thinner , feminine appearance. I've seen very subtle changes in my face also which the hubby has even commented on. Emotionally, I'm not to bad. I am not a wreck yet nor had the urge to cry uncontrollably. Although I remember when I started transition 15 years ago, it was terrible when it happened. I do however feel a bit more emotional and irritable at times especially when it comes to stress. I suppose that will probably start sometime next month. My labido already went away before hrt, but definitely not here anymore. I guess that's it for now. I may post breast pics for you breast watchers out there. They seem more firm/rounded too. And they definitely stand out!

Hello SillyGirl37,
I also am a Transgender Female. I am not in transition, but still going through all the motions.
Love your posts. I also have the super smooth silky skin. I am on a HRT through my Endo but I do take my Estrogen Sublingual with progesterone and a testosteron blocker. I have been on for about 8months and have had amazing breast growth, almost a full C cup.

I have not had a single emotion breakdown. I guess it's different for everyone.

BTW, you look great.

(29-12-2015, 12:38 PM)GingerMaxim Wrote:  
(02-11-2015, 06:24 PM)Sillygirl37 Wrote:  I'm in between my 3rd week and 1month anniversary, lol, but will go ahead and do an update. So, here is a recap of the changes I've noticed since day one. As of today, my skin is soft and getting a smooth texture. Shaving my body hair seems easier as I've noticed that since before the hrt, my body hairs were very coarse. I noticed yesterday while shaving my lower abdomen, that there were patches of thicker and thinner hairs. It's quite odd. My facial hair has slowed down quite a bit. Not gotten lighter though. Eyelashes have seemed to double, litterally in length and seems to be double the number of lashes. Very awesome! I have lost quite a bit of weight so I'm not sure if the hrt has affected any muscle changes, however, I have noticed my body shape is more feminine than I can remember. Especially my legs (calfs) have taken more of a thinner , feminine appearance. I've seen very subtle changes in my face also which the hubby has even commented on. Emotionally, I'm not to bad. I am not a wreck yet nor had the urge to cry uncontrollably. Although I remember when I started transition 15 years ago, it was terrible when it happened. I do however feel a bit more emotional and irritable at times especially when it comes to stress. I suppose that will probably start sometime next month. My labido already went away before hrt, but definitely not here anymore. I guess that's it for now. I may post breast pics for you breast watchers out there. They seem more firm/rounded too. And they definitely stand out!

Hello SillyGirl37,
I also am a Transgender Female. I am not in transition, but still going through all the motions.
Love your posts. I also have the super smooth silky skin. I am on a HRT through my Endo but I do take my Estrogen Sublingual with progesterone and a testosteron blocker. I have been on for about 8months and have had amazing breast growth, almost a full C cup.

I have not had a single emotion breakdown. I guess it's different for everyone.

BTW, you look great.

Thank you :-) and congrats on being in hrt for 8 months! I wish i was that far. Although ive been there before, i feel as if i lost my drivers license, had to go back to scool and take the test again! Lol! But the journey to get there is still just as amazing to see the changes as it was the first timei wish i never was forced from my hrt and wonder how i would be today. That is the only thing i regret.

Just posted a new short video! If you have any ideas for a video or q&a id do that too.

Fashion over 40?

Hi all, just updated 2 videos.

4 months hrt

MTF - Self perception

Just posted another hrt update video and milestone news. Ive gone to the next level in my transition!

5 Month HRT update and great news![/align]

Here's my update after 8 months on hrt!

8 months on hrt

Sweet

X

Julie

I thought you gave a link to your eight month's progress in this forum, but it just went to a nice picture of some lady... ...... ...Smile

How did I miss this thread the first time around !!!
I am looking forward to watching your videos later on when I get home . Thanks for sharing your progress, you shape in the pictures at the start of this thread is fantastic. I feel for you on the weight loss .. It's hard.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon