Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Low dose oral estradiol sublingually

Hey folks, I've been spending days on google to find an answer and so far have a 50/50 consensus on this matter. I'm not sure what to do. I'm on 2mg estrace and dissolving in my cheeky area. But the problem is, it's a low beginner dose. Would it be better to take it all of it once in the morning, or split into 1mg dose every 12 hours? I would be inclined to believe that 1mg dose is not enough, but I'm not an endo. That being said, I will talk to my doc or pharmacists but I'd like to get some experiences here to see what you all may be doing.

Always consult a Dr. on these matters it its take one daily then fine if its 2 daily you might want to split them up. My dr has me set to 3x daily but i'm allowed to take them all at the same time if i choose.

Thanks for answering, but as I posted before, I will be talking to my doctor when I see him, just trying to get person experiences here. I believe thats what forums are for. Even though the bottles indicate once a day on each, I'm following that. The point of my question is, being on such a low dose, would it be more effective in a full dose one time a day or two low doses 12 hours apart. Again, I'm only asking this because it's a low dose. Otherwise there would be no question on what I can do. I have no problem following what my doctor says, but getting some research done before seeing him will help me ask the right questions as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon