Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipples and areola

Hi all

Does anyone know which is better for

Nipple and areola growth , pm or oestrogel ?

From what I can see pm creates a more rounded breast as perhaps slower with darker areola, but synths produce a faster growth shoot so perhaps nipples and areola have growth better at first

Just wondering whether a short 3 month course of low gel may be good then back it up with pm for longer term

Any thoughts

Julie

Apart from the genetic portion, I thought it was mostly progesterone & maybe prolactin, with the latter having less influence but does play a part. Of course nothing happens without E as well, but for areola & nips you need the other two just as much.

Of course Lotus will correct me...

(16-10-2015, 08:16 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  Apart from the genetic portion, I thought it was mostly progesterone & maybe prolactin, with the latter having less influence but does play a part. Of course nothing happens without E as well, but for areola & nips you need the other two just as much.

Lol spoked,

No corrections today. RolleyesBig Grin (just my two cents, lol)

Prolactin, serotonin, oxytocin, blood flow/temperature change, excitation (nipple stimulation) can stimaluate areola expansion. Developing sweat glands/milk ducts could benefit areola expansion. Other options exist imo,.......(creative). Wink

I wouldn't be at all surprised that areolas have their own independent receptors.

(16-10-2015, 10:05 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(16-10-2015, 08:16 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  Apart from the genetic portion, I thought it was mostly progesterone & maybe prolactin, with the latter having less influence but does play a part. Of course nothing happens without E as well, but for areola & nips you need the other two just as much.

Lol spoked,

No corrections today. RolleyesBig Grin (just my two cents, lol)

Prolactin, serotonin, oxytocin, blood flow/temperature change, excitation (nipple stimulation) can stimaluate areola expansion. Developing sweat glands/milk ducts could benefit areola expansion. Other options exist imo,.......(creative). Wink

I wouldn't be at all surprised that areolas have their own independent receptors.

Must explain mine then... BlushAngryHuh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon