Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tried BO but will probably stop

I recently switched from PM to BO (PM seemed to give me a rash) and everything was going fine for a month but then a got sick and stopped taking them for a week while I recovered. after a week of taking them again i got sick again, so I stopped again. After I got better i started again and got sick within days so i I'm not going to take them again unless i know its not them.

I care for my father who had a stroke earlier this year and its can be quite stressfull so I'm wondering what everyone here thinks, is it the BO making me ill or is it a coincidence and its the stress?

Any help would be appreciated.

Seems like it could be a strong possibility especially with the illness returning once you added BO back into your system. I've been taking them for months with zero issues but that doesn't mean anything. Maybe your dose is just too high or something. Best to proceed with caution.

Quote:Posted by Ethereal - Yesterday 06:35 PM
Seems like it could be a strong possibility especially with the illness returning once you added BO back into your system. I've been taking them for months with zero issues but that doesn't mean anything. Maybe your dose is just too high or something. Best to proceed with caution.

Ethereal, I just started BO yesterday. Have you seen any results?

(16-10-2015, 07:49 AM)LanaG Wrote:  
Quote:Posted by Ethereal - Yesterday 06:35 PM

Ethereal, I just started BO yesterday. Have you seen any results?

Yes, what would you like to know ? It works if that is what you want to know. Everything from mental changes, skin softening, boob growth, reduction of hair growth, etc ...

I will say though my results didn't really take off until I added White Peony and Reishi into the mix. It takes more than just the BO for good results.

Actually just message me if you really want to know anything. It's no ones business on here what I do or what my program entails.

(16-10-2015, 08:39 PM)Ethereal Wrote:  Actually just message me if you really want to know anything. It's no ones business on here what I do or what my program entails.

Ethereal,

Sure, it's no one's business what "you" or "anyone else" does here at BN. Although a simple introduction about yourself would be worthwhile. It sounds like you have some experience in NBE, correct?.

Thanks.

(16-10-2015, 09:51 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(16-10-2015, 08:39 PM)Ethereal Wrote:  Actually just message me if you really want to know anything. It's no ones business on here what I do or what my program entails.

Ethereal,

Sure, it's no one's business what "you" or "anyone else" does here at BN. Although a simple introduction about yourself would be worthwhile. It sounds like you have some experience in NBE, correct?.

Thanks.

Well I don't know about all that and I've only been on a program for about 6 months so my experience is still limited. However, in those six months I have achieved some good results. It doesn't mean it will work for anyone else though.

I'm really no one. I've been lurking on this site for a good couple years now and actually learned everything I know from your posts. You deserve more credit than you receive. (Someone should start a Lotus appreciation thread Wink )

I don't mean to come across as rude or anything like that. I'm just extremely anti-social and have trust issues. It has nothing to do with anyone on here. It's rare that I even leave my home.

(16-10-2015, 10:18 PM)Ethereal Wrote:  

Ethereal,

Thanks.

Well I don't know about all that and I've only been on a program for about 6 months so my experience is still limited. However, in those six months I have achieved some good results. It doesn't mean it will work for anyone else though.

I'm really no one. I've been lurking on this site for a good couple years now and actually learned everything I know from your posts. You deserve more credit than you receive. (Someone should start a Lotus appreciation thread Wink )

I don't mean to come across as rude or anything like that. I'm just extremely anti-social and have trust issues. It has nothing to do with anyone on here. It's rare that I even leave my home.

Thanks Blush that's a nice compliment.

(My apologies to ironklad for the temporary hijack)

First, welcome aboard to our new members. Smile I was curious because I like some of your posts, (despite the minor fluff of anti-social behavior lol). WinkBig Grin

I've been researching BO for a long time, my own personal experience with BO didn't go so well. So maybe my opinion about it might be somewhat, well, jaded. Rolleyes

BO is packed with enzymes and peptides, that could be good and bad. Does it have any detectable hormone activitiy?, it's hard to say because of when the livestock is harvested?, e.g. neonatal, estrous phase, illness, etc. BO is supposed to heal the immune system, (personally, it did the opposite for me), younger people (imo) with stronger immunities might be able to handle it. If you're already struggling with an immune deficiency?, take a pass on BO and try something else.

The fact you can't find ANY related papers (other than propaganda) on BO is troubling. 6 months for a complete shutdown of testicluar function is propaganda too, (Pharma AA's takes longer than that). Although it does have a similar lutenizing hormone surge imo, which is why some might see an increase in their libido.

People are gonna believe what they want, it's in our DNA lol, Rolleyes it's hard to get back "Healthy" if you screwed the pooch, be careful out there.

(16-10-2015, 10:50 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(16-10-2015, 10:18 PM)Ethereal Wrote:  

Ethereal,

Thanks.

Thanks Blush that's a nice compliment.

(My apologies to ironklad for the temporary hijack)

First, welcome aboard to our new members. Smile I was curious because I like some of your posts, (despite the minor fluff of anti-social behavior lol). WinkBig Grin

I've been researching BO for a long time, my own personal experience with BO didn't go so well. So maybe my opinion about it might be somewhat, well, jaded. Rolleyes

BO is packed with enzymes and peptides, that could be good and bad. Does it have any detectable hormone activitiy?, it's hard to say because of when the livestock is harvested?, e.g. neonatal, estrous phase, illness, etc. BO is supposed to heal the immune system, (personally, it did the opposite for me), younger people (imo) with stronger immunities might be able to handle it. If you're already struggling with an immune deficiency?, take a pass on BO and try something else.

The fact you can't find ANY related papers (other than propaganda) on BO is troubling. 6 months for a complete shutdown of testicluar function is propaganda too, (Pharma AA's takes longer than that). Although it does have a similar lutenizing hormone surge imo, which is why some might see an increase in their libido.

People are gonna believe what they want, it's in our DNA lol, Rolleyes it's hard to get back "Healthy" if you screwed the pooch, be careful out there.

Oh, no disagreements from me on any of that. I also strongly urge anyone to research behind any program they choose so they can have as much knowledge as possible.

I mainly went with the BO route because yes I read as many others do that the change could become permanent after 6 months and the price for swansons wasn't too bad. I will admit though I had almost zero results until I added White Peony and Reishi Mushroom to the mix so maybe that is what is having more of an effect or even the combination of it all. I am just extremely poor and have to live on a fixed income so this came across as the best possibility for myself.

I am honestly just going on faith and listening to my body so at anytime I feel as it is damaging things I will go off of it. Actually if anything though it has killed my sex drive and I cant even feel my testicles anymore. My penis has also shrunk a lot but that also doesn't mean anything and once I stop taking the pills I have no idea what will happen. I just know it has been beneficial to myself and have no desire to push it as an option to anyone else.

I just know that before I started I was really scared about it and it would have been nice just for one real person to step up and just say yes ... it worked for me. Or even no ... don't waste your time. And not just some random article connected to a site where you need to buy their products.

I just thought I would chime in for those reasons. At the end of the day people are going to do what they want to do and the more knowledge they have will just ensure they make a better decision. But like I said I really don't know anything beyond what I've read here and I definitely don't have the scientific background to understand half of the terms on here like lutenizing lol. I'm just not that smart so I'm glad there are people like yourself who are passionate about it. I believe it is working though and I really hope I'm not wrong. Sometimes all you need is faith.

If it doesn't work than I am just screwed as I can't afford it any other way. And I can't go back either just living my life as a lie and hating myself. I really do agree though with you. If people can help it BO should not be the first choice and maybe not even a choice at all.

Well put Ethereal, (and thank you).

6 months is enough time to formulate an objective opinion, good, bad or indifferent. I think we do have some cautionary BO threads out there, would it have changed a purchase? or trail of BO?, doubtful. The current trend in BO interest says otherwise. From my own personal experience of 2 major illnesses which also required surgeries, (permanent vision side effects) BO was a disaster imo. Dodgy (posted in archives) Rolleyes

PM isn't without risk either, which is also documented here by BN members, one person developed DVT (deep vein thrombosis), now his life is at constant risk of developing blood clots.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon