Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM delivery in the UK

Tongue 

I want to obtain PM but for personal reasons I cannot have it delivered to my home address. Has anyone found a supplier that will deliver through the Royal Mail Local Collect service or Collect Plus?

(17-10-2015, 12:44 AM)berlin83 Wrote:  I want to obtain PM but for personal reasons I cannot have it delivered to my home address. Has anyone found a supplier that will deliver through the Royal Mail Local Collect service or Collect Plus?

The package arrives in a plain brown box if that helps, it will more than likely be shipped from Germany.

As a mature person who wishes no more than to have a small pair of breasts that could be explained as old person moobs I cannot have anything delivered to my home address as my wife (who knows nothing of my desires) would question any delivery that she knew nothing about. I have no desire to come out or transition but anything that would help me to go somewhere toward fulfilling my feminine needs would help.

All my pm has come from http://www.puerariamirifica.co.uk/

it usually arrives in a couple of days in a plain grey plastic envelope thing. Still rattles like a bag full of bottles of pills, but it isn't obvious what they are. I don't think they offer alternative shipping options unfortunately.

Christmas is comming , maybe order some stuff from Amazon for the wife, ( box set dvd's etc ) tell her not to open boxes as they contain Xmas presents .. ( even order stuff from Ali express ) then order your PM..

This will at least let you get some PM on your system and help sort your feelings out. Before you decide on what steps to take next.

Thank you for the advice but I don't think that it would work. I can order PM cream from Amazon and have it delivered to my local post office but Ainterol will only deliver to an address. I find it strange that businesses supporting the TV/TS/TG communities do not allow Local Collect or Collect+ deliveries. They must be missing out on a lot of potential trade from people who need this discrete facility.

(07-11-2015, 01:31 AM)berlin83 Wrote:  Thank you for the advice but I don't think that it would work. I can order PM cream from Amazon and have it delivered to my local post office but Ainterol will only deliver to an address. I find it strange that businesses supporting the TV/TS/TG communities do not allow Local Collect or Collect+ deliveries. They must be missing out on a lot of potential trade from people who need this discrete facility.

Hmm, as they have a UK office is it possible to drive to their location ?

Driving there is not an option but I shall try phoning them to see if they can deliver to a collection address.

Ha
Good luck with that one

Try pm uk much superior in my view

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon