Poll: Reason I am Growing Breast - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Developed Gynecomastia
2.70%
2.70%
True GD
24.32%
24.32%
Just for the Experience
21.62%
21.62%
Cross Dressing
10.81%
10.81%
Other or Combination of the Above (please post a followup if comfortable)
40.54%
40.54%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I don't think This Poll has been Done Before

I was wondering how many Males, including transitioning ones, here started to grow breasts after a condition begun. Rather it be Gynecomastia, GD or just pure homosexual and then decided it was right for them or some other event?

Feel free, if you haven't done so before, post if you want your opinion to be seen.

I wanted to grow breasts due to the fact, I have been a Cross Dresser for about 20 yrs. When the Doctor told me I was developing Gynecomastia he was surprised I was not upset about it.

Wow, what providence! ! I don't have to stuff bra's, use Breast Forms etc. LOLBig Grin

Now that I am getting them, in the last 2 yrs or so, I would love to lactate if just for a couple of weeks or so...

How about any of you??

Honestly I only started a hormonal regimen to balance out my mental state. No other reason and the physical changes are just a result of doing just that. I don't have any complaints or anything but that was my original motivating factor into it. It gets old being overly aggressive and mad all the time.

I picked other because I've just always wanted tits and I've pretty much always wished I was a girl. I don't recall (if I ever knew) what GD is, so, I went for other.

@Ethereal, I have heard a lot of behaviorists are doing that... To help aggression and GD. I think if there is no other physical reason's for a hormonal imbalance, that is great that a professional give anyone that kind of help.

@WAP That is kind of what I have felt like, for about 20 yrs now, only for the breasts though.

Thanks both for your votes and postings. I really feel that sometimes these polls can be helpful for Newbies. Makes them realize they are not alone, no matter where they are on the spectrum.

I answered crossdressing although I am kind of in the WantAPair category of always wished I were a girl. I couldn't go with GD because I've never been dysphoric about the whole thing.

I'm with ethereal on this

Mental calming and a 15,year desire to grow breasts

But that indicates a gid condition ?????????

Even so called professionals said never met anyone like me

So are them professionals you revere that good ??????

Julie

(18-10-2015, 10:14 AM)julieTG Wrote:  I'm with ethereal on this

Mental calming and a 15,year desire to grow breasts

But that indicates a gid condition ?????????

Even so called professionals said never met anyone like me

So are them professionals you revere that good ??????

Julie
Same here!! The professionals couldn't figure out which box to put me in!! After 14 years, they just said there's nothing they can do for me and stopped seeing me!!

I'm not sure where I really fit.

I would love to have been a woman. But as I've said before, medical science just isn't at the point where they could make me one and I'd be happy with it. So, until they come up with the ability to create bodies and transplant our brains in them, I'm stuck with what I got. Don't think I have Gender Dysphoria. I'm quite fine in my body. But there are some aspects of being female that I can experience while being male and having breasts is one of them, so I want to at least experience that.

Like your answers

Ethereal and oh boobs

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon