Poll: Reason I am Growing Breast - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Developed Gynecomastia
2.70%
2.70%
True GD
24.32%
24.32%
Just for the Experience
21.62%
21.62%
Cross Dressing
10.81%
10.81%
Other or Combination of the Above (please post a followup if comfortable)
40.54%
40.54%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I don't think This Poll has been Done Before

(27-10-2015, 07:58 AM)Hopefulmale Wrote:  
(26-10-2015, 05:50 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  I picked true God

If I saw that option I may have chose it too, but "True God" wasn't a choice when I voted.

You mean "True GD"??

I voted "other" myself.
I have a severe disinclination to be male (Dad was a cue ball and almost died of prostate issues - almost bled out, mind; and, I didn't much like him, and I'm too much like him. :-P )
I never liked the extra-rough-and-tumble attitudes of the boys I grew up with & went to school with.
Had pseudogynecomastia as a teen, so I always looked puffy in the chest.
And started CD'ing by 10, and I think maybe 8.

And some of my more negative events are associated with being male.
Ruptured testicle in grade school, because "boys will be boys" (I was always being bullied.)
Parents think that I wasn't disciplined enough (read: beaten) by the nuns, and wouldn't listen to me when I told them how bad school was.

Plus, always loved women, the look, the feel of their clothes, their grace, their ability to turn heads, and get away with almost anything...

(And this was reinforced by personal experiences WRT "Daddy's Little Princess," which I don't understand. I was punished for crying as a child; I was punished and shamed for never living up to parent's expectations. My sister? Dad took care of her medical and car insurance from the time she could drive until he died - about a decade. I was on my own from the time I was driving - which I wasn't ALLOWED to do until my late 20s. And then no girl was ever good enough - but my sister's boyfriend? A punk who plays paintball "as a job," can't hold down a real job, she's tatt'ed up worse than a Painted Lady sideshow act, piercings, she's a nasty, bitchy person...)

Sorry, I'm rambling - but I think with all that in the blender, especially being introverted, and possibly an "overly sensitive" person (books on that on amazon), and having identified more with girls, my mom raised me more as a girl... Well, it's like, "WTF did you expect?" Wink

Yet if I transitioned? Mom would see me as Satan incarnate.

But she "only wants to see me happy." I'm a VP of a major financial company, and she said, "Well, I hope you're happy now..." As if it was ALL my idea. Not that she ever told me to excel, exceed, and get into upper management. But this is "where the money is." (I took a major pay cut, actually. but it knocked me into a lower tax bracket, so it's mostly a wash. Tongue )

I digress, but I seem to have a LOT of reasons, from mental clarity, to seeing devastating effects of DHT, to liking women, to wanting to be WITH women, to wanting to be LIKE women, to partially resembling a woman (anyone else ever hold their tits while running as a teenager? Wink )

And I have tried pharmaceuticals, and they make me so calm and serene, and though I miss the male arousal in one sense, I don't miss it in so many other ways.
It IS hard to masturbate when Mr. Happy is asleep, though. ;-) Sorry if it's TMI. But when I was younger, using a pantie girdle, and rubbing that way, I was probably doing a sort of prostate massage, so... I likely never really did it the "male" way anyway.

It's like being a femme androgyne, if such a thing would exist. ;-) And wanting psychologically to go the rest of the way.

(Except the need for strength, which draws me towards the Male side. Which then increases bone and muscle size, making me look more like a beast than a human. :-( )

I chose other because I have always been infatuated with breasts and wanted to grow my own. Whenever I am wearing my breast forms it gives me a very calming feeling and feel more complete with them.

(27-10-2015, 05:12 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

If I saw that option I may have chose it too, but "True God" wasn't a choice when I voted.

You mean "True GD"??

No I meant True God just like notquitemale wrote it. Smile

LOL slip of this silly touch screen keyboard and chubby fingers. Should read GD!

O.K. all...

It looks like a pretty good variance of reason's. The top reasons seem to be Aesthetics, GD or in old parlance sexual confusion. But them two alone are not the top reasons, or so how I read the replies and poll results.

I do think, the answers would be really quite different if this same poll was not in the Males Staying Males section which is the reason I put it here and not in the more broad Genetic Males umbrella.

Thanks everyone, and I hope it gave everyone another reason to think and pause if only for a couple of minutes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon