Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

We are indeed pioneers and deserve a slap on the back but mind the bra straps

We are indeed pioneers
I have been reading some of the great posts by Ativan in the non binary section in Susans org, think he has left now but he is/was an excellent contributor,
In the reading it seems that there is now a new wave of thinking and methodology for
Low dose hrt
This has been caused and created by many of us on the internet and great interest and momentum gained by many of us achieving stable results from 2012 and onwards.
We seem to be coming almost acceptable in the viscous wars and flaming of the binaries,
Leading transgender universities in the usa are actively using and promoting low does hrt as acceptable whereas it used to be a tester to see if people were trans and a precursor to the sausage machine conveyor belts,
Its quite a step forward
Now my way of thinking, not that I am any sort of expert is that us who take pm are the same as those who take low dose synths, the mental feelings and development are very much on a par, well for some of us on pm, we could be further development , but its similar.
Ie a gid person who wanders off to the doctors and is put on low dose, the feelings can stave or accelerate so its still a Pandora box , but if it takes them on super low doses to say grow a set of a/b in 4 years well they have plenty of time to back off. In the meantime it can save marriages, jobs, careers, businesses, family relationships etc, indeed very much what pm has and is doing for some of us here.
The point is that there was and is a large set of users on this forum who were pioneering effectively the same path in numbers in well before 2006-2008,
Ativan used a word for non binary which I actually love but do appreciate not all will, and that’s
Hybrids,
That to me rings a bell as I would like to be a she-male but since that has certain sexual connotations I rather love Hybrid.
Julie

I think that's spot on. Of course people on synthetics have better Anti-Androgens hence the better growth.

Low dose is a subtle nudge into a different direction rather than a full on 180. One can use a nudge as a guide and adjust as needed, but for people that aren't full on obvious GID the 180 is always more traumatic.

Good find JulieTG, I feel its talking about me. I know were i want to go, but slow is good. Hopefully, it will save my marriage and will not freak out my boss too much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon