Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast tissue or fat

For the past 3 months I have used a triple strength breast from a UK company and there are now 2 pointy looking breasts with very sensitive nipples. In fact after I apply the cream they itch like hell (but nicely). There is no sign of any soreness or hardness behind the nipples and I am confused as to whether I have any real growth or is it just fat? Any advice is appreciated.

(20-10-2015, 12:38 AM)berlin83 Wrote:  For the past 3 months I have used a triple strength breast from a UK company and there are now 2 pointy looking breasts with very sensitive nipples. In fact after I apply the cream they itch like hell (but nicely). There is no sign of any soreness or hardness behind the nipples and I am confused as to whether I have any real growth or is it just fat? Any advice is appreciated.

I am assuming "triple strength" breast cream? Depends on the ingredients. Many Herbs can migrate fat, or help promote fat or water gain.. But it's really hard to say in your case since no pics and such.

One thing that most people say is that if you raise your arms and still see a mound, then that is probably breast tissue not just fat.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon