Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fun experiment

Tongue 

So recently I was out of town and figured, since I wouldn't be around people I know, or encounter on a regular basis, I would wear a bra everyday. It actually worked out quite well. You really couldn't tell due to the dress shirts I was wearing. Of course, that could have just been my mind playing tricks on me.

Since I had such a positive experience while away, I decided maybe I could get away with it back home. Again, dress shirts do a pretty good job of concealing wearing a bra. I am wondering now if I should invest in some more bras, or just get into better habits of washing more frequently. Big Grin

Does anyone else wear bras to work? What has been your experience?

One of the goals of my wearing a bra on a daily basis, is to hopefully help mold and shape my breasts into a more feminine look. Tongue

Just posted about my first time out and about, which included a bra. Smile I was wearing a tight shirt as well and even my friends didn't notice until late into the night. It doesn't seem to be something that stands out as much as we think.

Not sure how well a bra would help shape breasts. I heard they increase sagging since the muscles aren't being worked?

I wore a bra in the office every day for a week,

what I did notice was that it helped nipples fluff and areola darken but sadly effect is temporary but may help long term,

think bras also help form a round shape, but must admit I am bit torn on the sagging issue ?

my problem is I hate the things, 2-4 hours then I want them off

Julie

(26-10-2015, 11:25 AM)Ellie Wrote:  Not sure how well a bra would help shape breasts. I heard they increase sagging since the muscles aren't being worked?

That's true! There are muscles just above your tits that are designed to hold them up and, like with any other muscle, if you don't use it, you lose it!. I can attest to that! a few ears ago, my legs and arms were quite beefy from having played drums in a bad for the previous 25 years, the band broke up in `05 and my singer died exactly 5 years ago, so, no more band! and, my legs and arms aren't as muscular as they used to be!!

As far as wearing a bra out, when I was working at the bank, I had a pair of silicone tits, probably gave me a B cup look. One day, I found that if I wear them under this fairly thin fleece vest with the zipper about half way up, you couldn't tell I had tits unless I bent backwards a bit! so, I started wearing that to and at work with my tits on under it and nobody ever knew!!

Thank you all for sharing. I keep going back and forth in regards to a bra, some research says good, some says bad, so who knows. So far I've only had one co-worker ask me if I was wearing a sports bra, which he was partially messing with me. I wasn't wearing a sports bra, but I was wearing a thin strap camisole. Apparently polo shirts are not good at hiding what you're wearing underneath! Ha ha ha. Oh, I denied wearing a sports bra, just said it was a tank top. :p

(26-10-2015, 07:47 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(26-10-2015, 11:25 AM)Ellie Wrote:  Not sure how well a bra would help shape breasts. I heard they increase sagging since the muscles aren't being worked?

That's true! There are muscles just above your tits that are designed to hold them up and, like with any other muscle, if you don't use it, you lose it!. I can attest to that! a few ears ago, my legs and arms were quite beefy from having played drums in a bad for the previous 25 years, the band broke up in `05 and my singer died exactly 5 years ago, so, no more band! and, my legs and arms aren't as muscular as they used to be!!

As far as wearing a bra out, when I was working at the bank, I had a pair of silicone tits, probably gave me a B cup look. One day, I found that if I wear them under this fairly thin fleece vest with the zipper about half way up, you couldn't tell I had tits unless I bent backwards a bit! so, I started wearing that to and at work with my tits on under it and nobody ever knew!!

Hi, WantAPair,
I've never quite bought the explanation for sagging. IIRC, it's ligaments or tendons, not muscles, that support the tissue.
But, if it's muscles, wouldn't we be able to recover some perkiness by exercising the right way?
Bench press = Pectoralis major & minor
Incline Press = Pectoralis major and Anterior Deltoids
Decline press = Pectoralis Major and Minor, I think. (but pushes the focus to the lower edges of the pecs, which - if you build it up - will result in more "boobage" via more muscle. )

Now, building the pecs will build up the chest and make the breasts more prominent, but the breast tissue is above the muscle, resting on top, right? http://www.webmd.com/women/picture-of-the-breasts, http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/c...breast.jpg

Any more details you can provide on how we could make the breasts "perk up" by shortening / strengthening those ligaments, or muscles?

I'm back in the gym, I could put the info to immediate use! Big Grin

(27-10-2015, 02:16 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(26-10-2015, 07:47 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  

Hi, WantAPair,
I've never quite bought the explanation for sagging. IIRC, it's ligaments or tendons, not muscles, that support the tissue.
But, if it's muscles, wouldn't we be able to recover some perkiness by exercising the right way?
Bench press = Pectoralis major & minor
Incline Press = Pectoralis major and Anterior Deltoids
Decline press = Pectoralis Major and Minor, I think. (but pushes the focus to the lower edges of the pecs, which - if you build it up - will result in more "boobage" via more muscle. )

Now, building the pecs will build up the chest and make the breasts more prominent, but the breast tissue is above the muscle, resting on top, right? http://www.webmd.com/women/picture-of-the-breasts, http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/c...breast.jpg

Any more details you can provide on how we could make the breasts "perk up" by shortening / strengthening those ligaments, or muscles?

I'm back in the gym, I could put the info to immediate use! Big Grin

Hi! I'm not 100% sure it is muscles, but I know there's something in that region that helps keep them up and the bra makes those bits lazy and not do their job anymore. I don't know what can be done to make them stronger.

The muscles are pecs. The breasts lay on top of them. If you have large pecs, it will make your breasts appear larger and maybe rounder. It's ligament and tendons that hold your breasts in place. Age and gravity will take care of the perkiness in due time due to downward stress.

If you are opposed to wearing bra's, I understand. Many women do as well. But I would imagine that your breasts eventually look like under inflated balloons no matter their size with time. So why not give them some help and maybe have them look a little perkier and sort of fight time????

So, an inversion table is a great investment, in one sense, anyway! :-)
Let gravity do its thing, but take the stress off those tendons and ligaments, at least for a bit. :-D

(27-10-2015, 09:27 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  So, an inversion table is a great investment, in one sense, anyway! :-)
Let gravity do its thing, but take the stress off those tendons and ligaments, at least for a bit. :-D

And good for the back. I had a friend that has one, and uses it at least an hour every 2 - 3 days and over a year gained back like a 1/4" in height.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon