Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Options we face ?

Pansy

Good news ref the balance,

Uh you can tell from my rambles and copious threads that I have a somewhat obsessive mind,

But thats how I do what I do and keep so many balls in the air ?

Julie

This was an interesting post..

I think we get in 'trouble' when we try to package everything nicely. The trouble is, nothing is nice, and nothing is clear cut and simple. Topics like sex addiction, GID, and fetish for female attire - being bio male, aren't easy and (socially) acceptable topics. In the vanilla world we're 'different' and sometimes considered ill or perverse.
What I liked about Julie's post is that it was real, sincere, and from what I gathered, is someone who has went through the struggles of acceptance and self acceptance.

It took me a lot of years to accept who I am. I was shameful and embarrassed most of time that I had female feelings and attractions to the same sex. I felt dirty after I 'explored', because I felt natural in doing so..

I don't have GID, nor is it a fetish for me. It's simply part of who I am. Ideally we'd all love to have an open partner, and one who views us as a partner rather than a sex. And to those that have that, you are lucky.

To others it's tough, difficult, and a balancing act that erodes the core being of you.

Julie, there is no simple answer or easy solution.

The best advise I can give is what others have given me over the years.

'Just be who you are.'

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon