Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is nbe easier for bio-males then for females?

(23-10-2015, 05:19 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(23-10-2015, 04:54 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(22-10-2015, 04:29 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Men being cavalier about gulping handfuls of herbs (while that might be a tiny bit true lol) is otherwise, well......BS.

Yeah there's a limit to how high anyone will go but it's more that I've seen far more women use a small amount of a weak herb than men. How many TG men say "I'll just take a couple thousand mg of fenugreek or fennel and see how that goes for a few months"?

A couple thousand mg is a far cry from 100,000 mg. Hopefully someone will advise them of the risks involved. If we learned anything here, its not worth the risk to ones health for the almighty boobs.
I see. By a lot I meant many spoonfuls of fenugreek or 1,000 mg PM. 100,000 mg is close to a quarter pound.

Always agreed on taking care of one's health first.

(22-10-2015, 06:42 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  Thanks for the encouraging words Joe, ill stick with itWinkSmile and try the brown rice, I guess there a truth in there as I told before I had a friend eating brown sandwiches like crazy..
Just be patient. Stockpiling bricks (good food) is a lot less impressive short term than a foreman shouting "build build" (hormones). But it's better long term than a whole lot of shouting with no bricks to use.

And unlike a hormone it's incredibly difficult to overdose on any nutrient, especially from a food source. Especially not the largest food group. So yeah eat tons of brown rice.

(double post)

(23-10-2015, 05:22 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(23-10-2015, 05:19 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(23-10-2015, 04:54 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(22-10-2015, 04:29 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Men being cavalier about gulping handfuls of herbs (while that might be a tiny bit true lol) is otherwise, well......BS.

Yeah there's a limit to how high anyone will go but it's more that I've seen far more women use a small amount of a weak herb than men. How many TG men say "I'll just take a couple thousand mg of fenugreek or fennel and see how that goes for a few months"?

A couple thousand mg is a far cry from 100,000 mg. Hopefully someone will advise them of the risks involved. If we learned anything here, its not worth the risk to ones health for the almighty boobs.
I see. By a lot I meant many spoonfuls of fenugreek or 1,000 mg PM. 100,000 mg is close to a quarter pound.

Always agreed on taking care of one's health first.

As humans we do bone-headed things, e.g.eat fatty foods, watch too much reality tv, stress over silliness, text and drive,..........and worship boobs lol, somethings will never change. Rolleyes

(22-10-2015, 11:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  And btw, constant cell division puts breasts at a higher risk of devolving BC. Which is why the steady state is safer, (not completely mind you, just less of a risk), especially in light of menstruation causing constant apoptosis (cell death) and division.

Sorry Hannah, lol...(.temp. hijack ) oops. Rolleyes

Why do you talk so complicated to me?Tongue Can you please bring yourself down a bit..Shy how do we get constant cell division?(which we dont want)
Because some days I take 300mgPM some days about 600 and some days none...I reckon 600mg is a bit much for me...then i feel many changes going on inside..ie intestines cramps..belly pain, vague moments I catch myself beeing absent. But I feel like steady low doses do nothing my body was used to that within a week, making me nog longer benefit from Pm.

I think i missed puberty btw due lack of nutrition....I only ate dinner and bycycled 30 km a day.. so yeh then you stay skinny..now I am quite healthy..with a little fat everywhere, well proportioned. But when I dont remind myself of eating enough then everything is gone within 2 weeks...I'm just skin and bones then..

(23-10-2015, 03:38 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  Why do you talk so complicated to me?Tongue Can you please bring yourself down a bit..Shy how do we get constant cell division?(which we dont want)

Sorry, geek mod.

Estrogens stimulate cell division, risk factors for cancers
are higher during menstrual cycles. It's more likely immature cells will spin out of control and mutate (mutations, you know, the bad shit) causing DNA damage. So what do we do to protect ourselves?,

DIM
Green Tea
Stay active
Reduce stress
Keep inflammation low
Don't smoke
Nutrition

Many others too,

Predators are disguised in all forms, usually under false pretenses.

(23-10-2015, 06:33 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(23-10-2015, 03:38 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  Why do you talk so complicated to me?Tongue Can you please bring yourself down a bit..Shy how do we get constant cell division?(which we dont want)

Sorry, geek mod.

Estrogens stimulate cell division, risk factors for cancers
are higher during menstrual cycles. It's more likely immature cells will spin out of control and mutate (mutations, you know, the bad shit) causing DNA damage. So what do we do to protect ourselves?,

DIM
Green Tea
Stay active
Reduce stress
Keep inflammation low
Don't smoke
Nutrition

Many others too,

Predators are disguised in all forms, usually under false pretenses.

Okay super dude thanks, I have to buy some more (disgusting) green tea and you said it should contain something like EGCG's... Can I find this shortening on google? Thank you very much again, youre such a great.....source..Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon