Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shae's plan

Outstanding!!! That's a very nice set you have.

Good gosh Shea 

I'm starting to believe tucking works, your growth is amazing 

How on earth do you present as male

Well done

Julie

(24-09-2016, 07:11 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Good gosh Shea 

I'm starting to believe tucking works, your growth is amazing 

How on earth do you present as male

Well done

Julie

Um, well, i *don't* present as male. As i tell the rare individuals who ask, i just don't do gender - i'm just being myself. So far i've not encountered any problems with that. That said, most people treat me as female, but i figure they just think i'm doing my best impression of transgender and my guess is that they are just going along with that presumption.

As for how much of this is due to tucking, i'll know that much better when i finally stop the pueraria and we'll see then whether i retain the growth without it, or not. I'll likely keep taking the saw palmetto though and make that a separate experiment when i stop taking it.

Ok
Understood

You mentioned in your earlier posts that your body mains a natural b cup, is that due to tucking or another condition ?

Fabulous either way 

Julie

I can see why 1st first glance you may have people either confused or questioning. Hon, you look amazing. You plan is obviously working well for you. I'm green with envy here.

Yes indeed.   Looking very good.

(25-09-2016, 07:03 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Ok
Understood

You mentioned in your earlier posts that your body mains a natural b cup, is that due to tucking or another condition ?

Fabulous either way 

Julie

Hi Julie ~

Let me clarify that then. Originally, i was flat as a board, but after tucking for a few years i did have smallish boobs before any herbal program (pics were posted when i started here). Now, after 9 months of pueraria and saw palmetto, i am technically a C cup, but i find that B-cup bras work fine.

Ok thank you

You look stunning

Julie

You look AMAZING! Have you had changes to any other parts of your body, i.e. Butt, hips, thighs. I'm confused about saw palmetto. I stopped taking it in my program and take WP and licorice instead because of the info about SP blocking estrogen, but then I look at your amazingly success and many others and question whether It hurts or helps. Ugh what to do!?!? Lol

(30-09-2016, 02:13 PM)malenewbie Wrote:  You look AMAZING! Have you had changes to any other parts of your body, i.e. Butt, hips, thighs. I'm confused about saw palmetto. I stopped taking it in my program and take WP and licorice instead because of the info about SP blocking estrogen, but then I look at your amazingly success and many others and question whether It hurts or helps. Ugh what to do!?!? Lol

Hi malenewbie ...

Yeh, i know what you read about SP is confusing. Quite a few years ago i decided not to use it because i read (and still do) that it blocks estrogen. But apparently it's all relative and apparently it has a lot more effect blocking androgens than blocking estrogens. Since SP is the only thing i am doing to block testosterone (other than tucking, which shifts the t/e balance), i have to conclude that overall SP has little impact on the effect of pueraria. Whether this applies to other sources of phytoestrogens or not i could only guess.

For every capsule of Ainterol PM i take and also take a capsule of SP. I started off with one (of each), then a few months later increased it to 2, and more recently to 3. For each increase i noticed faster growth, so there is no indication that more SP is having any noticeable effect in blocking the effects of PM.

As for other body changes... my hips have changed noticeably but the difference is maybe only a few inches. I've also gained more tummy (and weight generally) than i'd like and am working on that. Skin seems thinner now, so have to treat it more gently. My thighs are quite a bit thicker than before, but that change has been ongoing for a few years (presumably due to the tucking), and seems also to be partly due to weight gain.

I think that my regime has helped my hair to start regrowing, but am not certain what is having the most effect, since i am also taking supplements specifically for hair growth and am also applying a concoction that i make up. But my general impression is that the PM+SP is helping hair growth.

Overall i'd say that the main effect is on boobs and anything else is minimal - except that i just generally feel a lot better physically, but that could be some of the other supplements i've been taking for hair, thyroid, adrenals and general health.

As far as boobs go, i'm pretty sure that this is almost entirely due to PM + SP + tucking. Note also that i have been taking iodine, which theoretically competes with estrogen, but it does not seem to have had any impact on boobs.

That's all i can think of at the moment. Hope it helps.

PS - The reason why i opted for PM + SP was because many of the herbs people are using here have some significant side effects (licorice, for example), but both PM and SP have relatively few side effects. Also, i was already aware that the effects of PM are really potent compared to other herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon