Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has Female thinking been of benefit to you in or at work ?

I think Lotus is starting to think I am going for some kind of record here , but its just ideas as they come,

Has Female thinking benefitted you in life or at work ?
Ok so I use that phrase female thinking loosely , so discarding the possible brain rewiring question which is under debate, most of us have here have noticed significant mood and temper alterations, so have these alterations been a plus or negative to you ?
I for one in girl mode am much better at paper work ie I get it done and also man management ie less fire temperament and actually think of the the other persons viewpoint. Also more obliging with customers, so all in all female mode is a plus, but it may depreciate from my future planning and survival in born anger which I used to work my mind at twice the speed of most, so not sure on that one as yet,

Julie

Not sure about work circumstances since I have been medically retired for about 5 yrs now. But I think I attack problems differently now.

For instance in wood working, I used to try to get things to fit together by brute force, now not so much.

Also, in the way I handle my Grand Brats.

So, not sure if that is just older and wiser, or my brain taking on another approach.

I am both calmer and more assertive. The latter has been quite an asset in my work having been competent but lacking in self confidence.

Some of my colleagues apparently were discussing it and commented that I must have grown a pair (of testes). Big Grin (My T levels are at the bottom of the normal female range. Big Grin )

I must say, the only thing I noticed is that if something is not going well and I start to get frustrated, I feel my eyes starting to tear up and I feel like crying.

I always was feminine. My voice is very high so I had to learn and practice a low voice. I notice what people wear. I notice their shape and I compare it to me. When my customers or coworkers feel bad or go irate I really want to understand how they feel and make it all better.

(22-10-2015, 11:18 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  I always was feminine. My voice is very high so I had to learn and practice a low voice. I notice what people wear. I notice their shape and I compare it to me. When my customers or coworkers feel bad or go irate I really want to understand how they feel and make it all better.

As an employer and self made person I was very driven and often on short fuse to those showing weakness . 2 yrs on herbs I find I am much mellow and prepared to listen more . Less impatient . I am certainly more emotional now .

(23-10-2015, 01:08 AM)myboobs Wrote:  As an employer and self made person I was very driven and often on short fuse to those showing weakness . 2 yrs on herbs I find I am much mellow and prepared to listen more . Less impatient . I am certainly more emotional now .

Yep, when I've got a good balance of anti-androgens/estrogen going on things that would "normally" set me off just make me say or think "eh, stuff happens. Let's just deal with it and move on."

Personally not noticing much difference, I think that most of what is described as female thinking is just how I already was. Although.... I maybe seem to have more need to socialize, or is that because I'm currently between jobs and have too much time on my hands right now, not sure.

I think the female attitude works well for me when I'm working, but it does not work well for getting a job. If you show up at a job interview presenting as a male with a passive attitude, getting work tends to be somewhat more difficult.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon