Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back on the horse

Well after a few weeks of swearing I wasnt going to go back to this and was gonna kick it for good I find myself back on the horse wanting breasts more than ever. I swear if I were single I would have D cups by now lol but being in a relationship obviously makes one wanna do right and not have secrets especially ones like this...but here we are, or i am at least, hopefully not alone on the secret mission of men growing a bust :/.

No idea what i will do when they become noticable as I assume they will be after this round as natureday does great with growing breasts and terrible with enlarging areolas and nipples so i got soap and cream from nd and capsules from ainterol to hopefully round and project my breasts in their next growth and take it from male boobs/pecs to does he have breasts? And hopefully the ainterol will take the centerpieces of my breasts and enhance them to a quality size. I already have low t and sopn as i get my t levels normal again (morning erections etc return) it seems thats when my cravings and desires come back in 10 fold i dont get it but thanks for having this sib forum for men staying men foe my confused and sporadic habit so i can talk to others and not feel so alone

Nah WAC, never alone. You may think you are, but just know it.

The only secret I keep from my wife, is that I am trying to help my Gyno. So, I think we might be the same "Birds of a Feather"???

yeah my gf met me and knew i had slight gyno, still passable as a male chest shirt on or off but iif i lead over or lay on side...fuhgeddabotit, my secret is also that i am trying to promote it and grow it to be more feminine, which is funny cause shes super in shape now and has lost her breasts a bit and i am in shape myself and am growing breasts so gonna be interesting when mine are bigger than hers. Shes a mild b cup now i'd like to be a c cup myself lets see if i make it that far ever

Watch out WAC, she might get jealous.

My wife already is and my nat bites are about 20% of hers ????????????????

Go figure

Julie

I too think my wife is a little on the envious side. She once told me that my breasts looks like hers did when we first met..

Yeah my fear is 1) she will not be happy at all ĺat 29 and no meds idk wtf i can blame it on) and 2) since hers are shrinking if mine get bigger what will she think?..hers arent perky either boobs are boobs dont get me wrong but hers are a lil ssggy cause of weight loss, what do i do if mine are perky and nice even while tiny a cups..

(23-10-2015, 04:33 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  Yeah my fear is 1) she will not be happy at all ĺat 29 and no meds idk wtf i can blame it on) and 2) since hers are shrinking if mine get bigger what will she think?..hers arent perky either boobs are boobs dont get me wrong but hers are a lil ssggy cause of weight loss, what do i do if mine are perky and nice even while tiny a cups..

Maybe you can say that you got a junk email that said how to make breasts grow, and tell her you would LOVE IT if she could grow bigger ones. Then you can get her on the same program???

Just a thought.Blush

ah well done iaboy

you nailed it, yes thats what it is

fresh perky looking boobs vs poss saggy ones,

our boobs younger, hers older,

hers are gorgeous though , but you never know whats in a womans mind

Julie

That's for dam sure Julie. Time makes us all grow old and wishful, eh??? I feel sorry for her... 4 kids, but after 40 yrs, I still love her.. So, wtf can you do. Especially since I am trying to have a foot in the door of both sexes.

It's a hell of a balancing act.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon