Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Oh SHIT I`m a TRANSEXUAL

Oh SHIT Im a Transexual ?
Now I have asked this question before and on other forums and no one has managed to provide an answer even the so called experts who run the other forums.
Late Onset Transexual,
As we all know many poor men hitting 45-55 suddenly discover very strong urges to transition where there were non before,
Out of the blue they come and bang a whirlwind starts , and off to therapy and hormones they trot, leaving devastation in their exit paths.
This so called latent Transexualism is put down to falling t levels ?
Well why , is this not the exact opposite to what many of us here feel and exactly opposite to what we are trying to do, ie dampen T and the urges ,
SO HOW AND WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT TO LATE ONSET TRANSEXUALS ?
Some on e please explain as this question has been driving me NUTS
Julie

Sexual Paraphelias were always seen as a disease. When they were linked to the sexual spectrum and morality was removed gay and transexual were seen as a preference. Lately Gay and transgender is proven to be genetic.

So you are a victim of science not developing fast enough to help you. I believe the transgender will get free medical treatment to cure these conditions as youngsters in the future.

Late onset transsexual - I have met a few myself and although lower T may play a part in it, I think most of the ones I have met had strong cross gender feelings all along. They suppressed them while raising family or advancing their career. When the kids grow up and move out or they retire the feelings come back and .... bang, transition happens.

- Just an observation I've had being a long time member of a crossdressing social group.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon