Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

[split] well, My Dr Noticed

(23-10-2015, 12:30 PM)Agent J Wrote:  I have multiple sclerosis, so I see Dr's a lot. My primary care Dr noticed my breasts on my last exam and immediately preformed a breast exam.
She also set me up for an upcoming mammogram and sonogram.

They indicated it as a side effect of several of the medications I am on to include my primary MS meds. She basicly said I can live with it or I can elect to try and swap out medications to see if it stops.

I did not tell her it was intentional, but giving that even though I stopped everything for around month and a half, the growth has not stopped. There may be some truth to the meds helping it along.

I took the opportunity to tell my wife, who already was well aware of it just never said anything, about the situation.

After the monogram and sonograms are done the Dr. will likely talk to me more about it.
1. I wouldn't get a mammogram! They GIVE you cancer!! And, if you've already got it, that machine squishing your tits and the cancer inside will cause the cancer to burst like a zit and spread!!
2. There are cures for MS, I haven't found out what they are, yet, but, I suspect it's something as simple as some kind of fruit. Just look up "cures for MS" on YouTube. My neighbor across the street has it and she's been refusing a doctor's meds and taking something else and sees to be doing quite well, whereas, about a year ago, she was having trouble just standing in one place!

(23-10-2015, 07:28 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  1. I wouldn't get a mammogram! They GIVE you cancer!! And, if you've already got it, that machine squishing your tits and the cancer inside will cause the cancer to burst like a zit and spread!!
2. There are cures for MS, I haven't found out what they are, yet, but, I suspect it's something as simple as some kind of fruit. Just look up "cures for MS" on YouTube. My neighbor across the street has it and she's been refusing a doctor's meds and taking something else and sees to be doing quite well, whereas, about a year ago, she was having trouble just standing in one place!

@ #1 I am not sure if that applies to the new 3D mamo's. I hear they use very low amount of radiation.

@ #2 I have heard some holistic herbs and combo's can help relieve a few symptoms. So, who knows.

Thanks for the concern.

I have heard people state there is a cure for MS plenty times.

The sad truth is.

No matter what anyone tells you, Just like ALS, there is no cure for MS. There is no magic bullet that repairs nerve damaged. There may be a herbal remedy to help keep your immune system from attacking the coating around the nerves in your brain and spine but with out proof positive your gambling with your life.

Myelin does not grow back. When its gone, its gone. If you go blind from MS there is no treatment herbal or otherwise that will bring back your eyesight. If you loose the ability to control your bowls, legs or arms they are gone for good.

MS is different for every person there are several types of MS. Some forms of it are so agressive that they kill you in a few years or less from diagnosis. Some forms people live full lives with very little progression.

The medication I am on stopped the progression of MS almost entirely. These are results I can confirm though my decades of MRI's, so really it just is what it is.

As far as worrying about radiation running amuck in my body.

I served in desert storm. I been injected with unknown vaccines. Exposed to so manny chemical and bio-hazards that it's amaizing I have lived as long as I have.

I have had my body x-rayed from top to bottom over the years and I am still kicking.

Not sure what kind of Mamo it is its supposed to be a state of the art facility, I'll geuss I'll find out when I get there.

sorry for the book LOL

If we were brave we would ask our Doctors for medical help. The convo would go like this, Dr. Bill... I am developing breasts to help me feel/be a CD/TS/TG. Please begin examination and tests to help me get HRT, plastic surgery for facial feminization, castration, breast implants(top and bottom surgery) and refer me to a Psychiatrist at a hospital that specializes in supervision for one year crossing over prior to sex reassignment. Dr. I want ...Dr you get the insurance to cover it.

(23-10-2015, 11:20 PM)Agent J Wrote:  Thanks for the concern.

I have heard people state there is a cure for MS plenty times.

The sad truth is.

No matter what anyone tells you, Just like ALS, there is no cure for MS. There is no magic bullet that repairs nerve damaged. There may be a herbal remedy to help keep your immune system from attacking the coating around the nerves in your brain and spine but with out proof positive your gambling with your life.

Myelin does not grow back. When its gone, its gone. If you go blind from MS there is no treatment herbal or otherwise that will bring back your eyesight. If you loose the ability to control your bowls, legs or arms they are gone for good.

MS is different for every person there are several types of MS. Some forms of it are so agressive that they kill you in a few years or less from diagnosis. Some forms people live full lives with very little progression.

The medication I am on stopped the progression of MS almost entirely. These are results I can confirm though my decades of MRI's, so really it just is what it is.

As far as worrying about radiation running amuck in my body.

I served in desert storm. I been injected with unknown vaccines. Exposed to so manny chemical and bio-hazards that it's amaizing I have lived as long as I have.

I have had my body x-rayed from top to bottom over the years and I am still kicking.

Not sure what kind of Mamo it is its supposed to be a state of the art facility, I'll geuss I'll find out when I get there.

sorry for the book LOL

People still say there's no cure for cancer even though people have been curing it VERY easily for nearly 100 years!! Indians have been doing it for hundreds of years! I've done it twice in just over a year!!
Obviously, my neighbor found something to cure her MS. And, as I've said, I've heard a number of REAL doctors say there IS at least one cure for MS.
Just took a quick look and there's a number of cures, but, for some reason, YT won't let me watch videos, now!!

(23-10-2015, 07:28 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  1. I wouldn't get a mammogram! They GIVE you cancer!! And, if you've already got it, that machine squishing your tits and the cancer inside will cause the cancer to burst like a zit and spread!!

Of course you have peer reviewed studies to backup these claims.

(24-10-2015, 01:20 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  People still say there's no cure for cancer even though people have been curing it VERY easily for nearly 100 years!! Indians have been doing it for hundreds of years! I've done it twice in just over a year!!
Obviously, my neighbor found something to cure her MS. And, as I've said, I've heard a number of REAL doctors say there IS at least one cure for MS.
Just took a quick look and there's a number of cures, but, for some reason, YT won't let me watch videos, now!!

Your neighbor almost cerainly had RRMS, relapsing remitting. She likely went though what is called a flair. what flair is is the symptoms become bad for a time and eventually subside, sometimes to the point of normal.

RRMS can progress very slowly, it can even seem to have gone away. It may cause a flair up and then not have another for 20 years. People think this is "cured" and say they cured MS by drinking motor oil...

In reality, if not treated properly, the disease is still active and progressing, punching little dead spots in the brain tissue and central nerve system. It can be subtle things. becoming more forgetful. becoming clumsy, leaking waste matter, or any other of a million small things you just chalk up to being older. The next flair up, could have devastating effects.

Personally i learned how to read my MRI's so my Dr's cant BS me. I know my meds are working better than i ever expected. i almost lost my sight, half of my body was completely numb. I could not walk or drive i had issues making it to the bathroom.

The inflammation was brought under control giving me most of my functions back and the progressions nearly at a stand still. I trust what i know to work and what they are treating me with, saved my life.

So if they are not getting treatment i sure hope they are at least being checked.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...res+for+ms

Quote:1. I wouldn't get a mammogram! They GIVE you cancer!! And, if you've already got it, that machine squishing your tits and the cancer inside will cause the cancer to burst like a zit and spread!!

Quackery and outright lies.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon