Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AGI

I knew I fitted in somewhere

As have 2 of the main symptoms that not many of us here seem to have

Please go and Google

Alternating gender incongruity

Certainly explains my extreme polar positions

Julie

very intriguing! definitely would never have thought something like this would be defining. But it's exactly how I always feel. I will be fine and dandy for a moment or month or more and out of nowhere get so sad i am not a woman, when this started for me i would just masturbate cause well thoughts like that would go away afterward of course, except they never did, i just got more sad that it remained and I was in desperation to be a female....which lead me to pm, natureday and such. But after a day or days or weeks of these feelings and emotions i out of nowhere go back to working out and wanting to just be the best male i can be. Thought I was just F'ed up in the head or conditioned my brain to be weird like that. Thanks for the sharing its really nice to know where I feel I fit in as well on the spectrum of identity

This one is intriguing as I have all 4 main areas

I'e

Massive pole extremes
Bi polar
Left hand switch
Phantom breasts when switched

Perhaps i should volunteer myself as a research subject

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon