Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Destroying MALE FUNCTION

Destroying MALE FUNCTION
After having an amazing frisky weekend with the wife, blush
I had what I term the perfect T balance , ie dropped the doses to 1000mg thurs/fri and fri eve there must have been a T rebound or back to normal as lets say the boy tools were keen and the mental equilibrium of growing and breast sensitivity was an OMG moment.
Loss of function to me and ultra low T levels are not desired and feel awful,
I suppose this is encouraging as most TS people want boy tool gone or dormant,
Talk about rebound tough I kid you not , boy tool was awake and straining at the leash ie morning wood for
2.5 hours Saturday morning ?
Most odd

Julie

(26-10-2015, 02:23 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Destroying MALE FUNCTION
I had what I term the perfect T balance , ie dropped the doses to 1000mg thurs/fri and fri eve there must have been a T rebound or back to normal as lets say the boy tools were keen and the mental equilibrium of growing and breast sensitivity was an OMG moment.
Talk about rebound tough I kid you not , boy tool was awake and straining at the leash ie morning wood for
Most odd

Julie

My T is very low at present, i normally do a 4 week on and one week off cycle. Even at the end of my week off, the boys do not show much interest. If I put my mind to it, I can still do some performance, but 1/2 a blue tab makes all the difference. After almost 12 months of PM, I only seem to be making a small amount of clear fluid.

That seems to be my case as well Janet.

i just got my order in and plan to do 1000mg a day, anyone do a similar routine and if so how long in to it did it seem to cause sperm to be dying off? i want to make sure i keep that in tact a bit and not over do it as i do want kids one day and can't afford or imagine doing a sperm bank thing. Any insight?>

(26-10-2015, 10:25 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  i just got my order in and plan to do 1000mg a day, anyone do a similar routine and if so how long in to it did it seem to cause sperm to be dying off? i want to make sure i keep that in tact a bit and not over do it as i do want kids one day and can't afford or imagine doing a sperm bank thing. Any insight?>

I normally only use about 1200mg equivalent of Ainterol's Extract under tongue. Been using since Oct 2014. Started noticing more clear liquid after about 4 months. It was probably 4 months ago that I didn't see anything in my ejaculate other than clear fluids.

(26-10-2015, 02:23 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Destroying MALE FUNCTION
Most odd

Julie

Sounds like you have the best of both worlds.

(26-10-2015, 10:25 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  i just got my order in and plan to do 1000mg a day, anyone do a similar routine and if so how long in to it did it seem to cause sperm to be dying off? i want to make sure i keep that in tact a bit and not over do it as i do want kids one day and can't afford or imagine doing a sperm bank thing. Any insight?>

I was around 6 months before I noticed a drop in fluid. Myself (like some others here) are not looking at this being an issue.

If I was you, I would be looking at cycling a month on/off.

I suppose I am nonfunctional.. It takes awhile if I really want to. Clear fluid, nothing spontaneous and compulsive anymore. Loss of function is no big deal for me.. Blush

Hi
yes cycling is my intention

Certainly not bothered about clear or no fluid or sterility , but do want to keep it up and running for mine and wifes sake

Julie

I think I'm going to turn out disruptive today... Blush

Does anyone have details on prostate massage and changes in its effects, when on PM? I was reading somewhere that with HRT, prostate stimulation turned from "very stimulating" to "so what?"

Searching didn't find any answers, figured I'd ask ...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon