Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Quest for Perfect Breasts

Jessica4581000
DC, fine looking nipples! In regards to aereolas size, do you do any noogling or pumping at all? I'm thinking that should help your aereolas as well as to increase your size and shape.

Thanks Julie

I have nipple suction thing with a screw activation i use randomly.  I mean maybe 2-3 times a month.  I know i should do it more often and consistently, but ...........   I know excuses excuses.

I see all of theses big aereolas and just want the NBE to kick in a do its magic.  But is it think about it, the natal women i know with the biggest aereolas all have breast fed one or more kids to get what they have.   So what makes me any different.   I guess i just need to start doing suction every day.

Thoughts

Christina

(08-01-2017, 06:05 PM)dcdee Wrote:  Jessica4581000
DC, fine looking nipples! In regards to aereolas size, do you do any noogling or pumping at all? I'm thinking that should help your aereolas as well as to increase your size and shape.

Thanks Julie

I have nipple suction thing with a screw activation i use randomly.  I mean maybe 2-3 times a month.  I know i should do it more often and consistently, but ...........   I know excuses excuses.

I see all of theses big aereolas and just want the NBE to kick in a do its magic.  But is it think about it, the natal women i know with the biggest aereolas all have breast fed one or more kids to get what they have.   So what makes me any different.   I guess i just need to start doing suction every day.

Thoughts

Christina
I had almost no aereolas before I started down this path, but now they are about 1.5" wide. I have used nipple pumps, a breast pump as well as noogling . But I think as my breasts have grown , they have grown as well. Noogling really stretches them out nicely.

I was in the mood for a change so I change my nipple jewelry.  I like the splash of color and it is less BDSM like

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well it is time for a first of the photo log of how far i have progressed on my quest for breast.
It does not seem like i have had much progress in the last few months, but i keep on keeping on with the NBE
Comments are always welcome.

A few more

(26-01-2017, 02:39 PM)dcdee Wrote:  I was in the mood for a change so I change my nipple jewelry.  I like the splash of color and it is less BDSM like

Very feminine, love it. I want to wait at least 6 month untill I re-pierce mine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon