Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Quest for Perfect Breasts

(08-03-2016, 07:45 PM)dcdee Wrote:  I finally had a change to take a few pics to update my progress
God I am fat, I am almost embarrassed to post these, but here it goes.
I do not look the person who looks back at me in the mirror every morning.

Hi Dee,

Thanks for posting the pics. Don't be to hard on yourself, I respect the courage (by anyone) to post pic's. This may sound completely nuts when I say this, use belly fat to grow breasts, lol. Only........by reducing the belly it unlocks a ton of aromatase. Wink

(09-03-2016, 04:49 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks for posting the pics. Don't be to hard on yourself, I respect the courage (by anyone) to post pic's. This may sound completely nuts when I say this, use belly fat to grow breasts, lol. Only........by reducing the belly it unlocks a ton of aromatase. Wink

Thanks for the words of encouragement. If that prospect of getting bigger boobs via the increase in aromatasee does not motovate me to loose weight and belly fat, I do not know what will.

Just wanted to add a few new photos to show my progress to date
I am not sure if i have maxed out, or if i keep developing. It is hard to say when the breast tissue is spread out over a larger chest area than a bio female.
Anyway, I do not think i look as fat in these pictures, so that makes me happy.
Let me know what you think

Christina

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here are a couple more from today

Here are a few from when i started on my quest. I wish I had the dates but I think it was in the 2007-8 time period. I wish i had kept better records back then. Oh well.
When i do look at these and compare them to where i am now, it makes me smile in that I am making progress on my quest for perfect breasts. Even though i may not reach my vision of the perfect breast for my body, i am please to be able to see and feel that i have developed a distinctly female chest.

Thoughts and comments will be appreciated

Christina

Wow
Huge diff

Only thinking about you yesterday

Ie

Where the fuck are you ?

Was about to send a pm

Julie

I am in the st Louis area if that is what you are asking
If you want to chat, feel free to PM me or we can e-mail off the site