Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Quest for Perfect Breasts

I found the file that contained my measurements when I started my quest. So I pulled out the trusty tape measure yesterday to see what progress I had made. I was actually stunned to see from a measurement standpoint i have made minimal progress since beginning my journey in November of 2008 (has it been that long)
My initial measurements were
Band: 42
Bust: 46
Waist: 40
Hips: 42
My yesterday measurements were
Band: 42
Bust: 48
Waist: 40
Hips: 46

Looking strictly at the numbers one might get a little disheartened in that my bust measurement has been fluctuating between 46 and 48 the entire time, although my hip measurement seems to indicate i am getting the bigger butt that desire even without the wider feminine hips.

Although the measurements seem to provide a bleak view of my progress, i have to look beyond the numbers to see "the rest of the story".

If you look at the lieing pictures, (I am much prettier and thinner when i look at myself in the mirror) I do notice i have developed female breast. They are definitely not man boobs. More importantly, i can feel them protruding when i reach across my chest. There is definitely a hand full of breast tissue behind the larger nipples. I think my nipple rings mask how big the areolas have become, but those too are distinctly bigger if you compare the 2008 pics to today's. My breasts would definitely be an A cup on a bio female, but i think my wide rib cage masks them to a degree (which is good and bad, depending on which gender i want to present, which is a different discussion)

All this rambling brings me to the original point of writing this post.
BRA SIZE
If you believe the bra size chart calculators, a 42" band and a 48" ust measurement gives me a DD cup. Halla yulla, there is is breast fairy. Then reality sets in. There is no way a DD cup bra will look natural. And there is no way in hell my perky little breasts will fill all that material.
I know all the bra calculators and bras in general are designed for bio females with distinctly different rib structures. But there seems to be enough of us males, gurls, transgendered beauties that want and need to wear a bra to have a calculator that will tell us what cup size we truly are so we can get a bra that fits properly.

Thoughts,

Hi dc
good to see you back

x

Tape measures are tosh

My measurements now are far smaller yet my breasts have changed shape and are female looking,

I am

42 under
45 over with almost 2 inch aerolas now,

Can just swell an A cup , albeit a very small one,

Julie

Thank you Julie. I have been lurking, just not posting
I have not felt the need to post lately, although i do continually get inspired by the posts
I know the tape lies, the actual proof is is my hands each and every time I cup my blossoming breasts, I just smile

Yeah, tape measure sucks and really a pain in the butt. Almost 19 months and my breast line is still about 39.5. What has changed for me is the under. Looking at my before and after pictures I can see the difference, and most importantly I can feel the difference. Smile

You would think by now there would be something regarding a bra calculator, but alas, I have yet to find one as well. Best bet is to find a place to get properly fitted, or find a discreet store to try on various sizes for yourself, or best guesstimate with trial and error and hopefully good return policies. Dodgy

dc,
I think that you have lovely breasts.

(23-06-2016, 04:22 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  dc,
I think that you have lovely breasts.

Thank you Mikey

(23-06-2016, 01:57 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi dc
good to see you back

x

Tape measures are tosh

My measurements now are far smaller yet my breasts have changed shape and are female looking,

I am

42 under
45 over with almost 2 inch aerolas now,

Can just swell an A cup , albeit a very small one,

Julie

Can we get a look at these Julie?

You can soon
But uploading problems at moment

X

Julie

(23-06-2016, 11:43 PM)julieTG Wrote:  You can soon
But uploading problems at moment

X

Julie

OK, we are patient Smile But looking forward to seeing your progress!

(23-06-2016, 02:35 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  You would think by now there would be something regarding a bra calculator, but alas, I have yet to find one as well. Best bet is to find a place to get properly fitted, or find a discreet store to try on various sizes for yourself, or best guesstimate with trial and error and hopefully good return policies. Dodgy

This thread is a good summary of the bra options. Unfortunately it does not completely address issues specific to the bio males body.
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23848
Now I know how bio women feel about things they have to use that were designed for a bio male's body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon