Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Growth Question

Breast growth question,
Ok so as far as I can see it, the pm moves the breast fat into required places within a few months and then breast tissue , glands veins then follow and form under the breast fat shape,
My question
If a slower approach were taken would the breast fat and tissues, glands, veins etc grow more together at a pace with the fat or does the body wait until the fat is in a position which then signals tissue growth ?
Julie

All I can say, is what I initially went through with Gynecomastia.

I noticed my nipples were on fire and easily chaffed, then I notice a nodule about the size of a marble just behind my nipple.

About 1 month later, the nodules softened, but then I noticed what I call "Girly Mounds" starting to form.

I don't believe I ever noticed any veins starting to appear, but that might be because my heart surgeon used my Mammary Vein for part of my Bypass surgery. Heck, not even sure if that is what anyone else has seen, but if it is, that could explain me not seeing it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon