Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Significant others and partners ?

Significant others and partners ?
Wonder what they think
As I took my shower today , I was angled and looked in the mirror and could just see a boob with a swollen red areola and puffy nipple point out from over my arm, and thought wow that’s a female.
My wife as yet has not said anything as she never stopped me last time,
This process creates a wonder in us, but wonder what they think ,
Is it worth asking their views and posting their thoughts on here ?
Appreciate not all will, or just pop what they say on.
I think that so or partners main fears are that their man will turn gay and leave them , we know that hardly ever happens so reassurance and loving communications are the key here ?
Julie

My wife is my biggest supporter and cheerleader. Once I finally admitted to her I have wanted breasts for more than 20 years, she's ultimately the one that encouraged me to take the first step in this process. Without her I may never have decided to actually do this. She bolstered my courage to begin. She loves the changes to my breasts almost as much as I do. She has commented that I should be happy with what I have grown so far and leave it alone, but like many others here, I want to go as far as my body will let me. ?

My wife has accepted them. It started with medications causing the gyne, and she knows I have been taking "vitamins" but I don't think she knows to what extent I have been helping the process.

She even told me last week that if I didn't like wearing over sized shirts that I should own up and buy blouses as long as they were not "skin tight", she wouldn't care.

So, I consider that a great mile stone.

My wife is supportive of my GD issues, but in no way does she like it. She has told me in no uncertain terms that if I was to progress to living full time as a female, she and I would not be married. She did not sign up for this, and does not want it. She does know I am taking herbs to help me with my GD, and she does know the side effect can effect some chest development. She has expressed she would have issues if a was to grow a sizable pair of breasts. ( as my closest female relations are all small, that should not be an issue. ) My wife has stated a few times, she loves me, but absolutely hates Jannet.

As ever, it's mostly just one day at a time.

As a side comment, it's also my wife that helps my buy all my clothes. She will even just bring stuff home for me when she is out shopping with friends. " I saw this, and I thought jannet would like it ."

WOW how awesome for your wife just to bring stuff home and treat Janet,
well she cannot hate her that much ?

My wonderful wife has bought stuff for Julie , but when in play ,

Would love her to bring something back just for Julie without being suggested,

Julie

My wife has no idea I am actively trying to feminize my breasts. They have been quite large for a guy ever since we met, and she has always known I like to have her play with them as part of our sexual fore-play. She grudgingly accepts me wearing a bra once in a while to spice it up in the bedroom but on a couple of occasions she has caught me wearing it out in public and was not happy with me at all.

After much herbal treatment they are a bit fuller than when we met and I continue to try to make them more feminine without getting caught, hoping that someday she will accept it totally. If that day finally comes I plan to get lipo fat transfer to enhance my breasts just a touch. If one day she rebels totally against my closeted boob fetish I'm not sure if our marriage will survive or not. I do hope so as I love her dearly, but the call of the boobie is too strong to resist.

What you SHOULD do is just tell them that you were bitten by a radioactive woman and, now, have to spend the rest of your life taking on the personae of a woman in order to fight crime. It worked for Spider Man.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon