Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pharma vs PM, an interesting observation

Pharma vs PM, an interesting observation
Now I have been a fraction naughty , but only in the interest of science,
I am using pm for growth and mental balance , but also 2/3 days on and off been using pharma
Oestrogel, in the tiniest squirts possible and its phew powerful stuff but MENTALLY not for growth.
Now this is what I am finding
On pm, growth is same or better
Mentally I am more balanced but sexual frission is still there unless I step to 3000mg per day which I don’t like as it makes me feel shit, so ie more balanced but still have gender incongruity on pm.
BUT
2 days on Gel plus a small amount of PM , the Gender incongruity disappears, back to normal ,
So can only conclude that the mental balancing effects of pharma are more instant and powerful,
When we see articles about GD people being put onto very low does estrogen pharma to quell the noise and the BLOODY OBSESSION, yes I would concur it works.
PM is different , very different,
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ????
Julie

Hi, Julie.
I believe we have a few threads with similar findings.
The Pharma route is more potent, in a sense.
Not sure why - but I recall reading that Premarin was more effective at hips, and Progynova more effective at breasts, as well. That was on an Yahoo group, some years back (when you could still get Premarin up to 5 mg.)

For easing the tension, it seems that PM will work fairly well, too. The physical changes come slower and are lesser, if I understand things correctly.

If I recall right, Abi Drew commented on that, as well, and I THINK this will dump you in the middle of it...
Abi did a LOT of research along the way.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12888&page=10

-Jean

Do some research on this, but Premarin should not even be available on the open market. Why? MAJOR side effects, some of which are quite literally deadly. Google Women's Health Initiative, a longitudinal study which was using Premarin and Depo Provera as the treatment. The study was stopped many years earlier than the planned because women were DYING because of the treatment, i.e. Premarin and Depo Provera. Both are nasty, nasty, nasty. Under no circumstances use either medication.

Hope this helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon