Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What will you do with bigger breasts?

It is motivating to know what we all will do with thoes big bigger biggest breasts. I want my body to be femanine to reflect how I feel. Since I started to post pictures of my breasts here and elsewhere I recieved encouragement and sexual attraction from others. I am a exhibitionist so I want attention, I want to take pics and videos in action.

How about you what will you do with bigger breasts?
Smile 

Cherish them Smile And hoping to start lactating one day.

Once they get ripe, I'll pick them and sell them to other people that need them, then grow some more. I'm looking into having another 4 nipples added so I can grow 6 at a time. Sort of a titty farm.

WAP... Reedeeculuz![/quote]

WAP,
Sounds like you've read too much HuCow fiction. ;-)

OTOH, you could then REALLY be a "milkman." TongueBig Grin

More better relationships, better sexual encounters, more fulfillment, hot..

I'd enjoy a more exaggerated hourglass shape... and more fun playing with my boobs haha!

i play and massage mine all the time. Starting to be a handfull to squeeze.

(30-10-2015, 02:37 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  WAP,
Sounds like you've read too much HuCow fiction. ;-)

OTOH, you could then REALLY be a "milkman." TongueBig Grin
Lol!!

(30-10-2015, 04:52 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  More better relationships, better sexual encounters, more fulfillment, hot..
Has anyone here noticed more sensitivity in their nipples now that they have much bigger tits? Mine are still on the small side and are pretty sensitive. Will they become more so when they get bigger??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon