Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What will you do with bigger breasts?

I'd probably play with them all the time.. (Already do though..) It'd be nice to smother my bf in boobs. :3

(31-10-2015, 03:39 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(30-10-2015, 04:52 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  More better relationships, better sexual encounters, more fulfillment, hot..
Has anyone here noticed more sensitivity in their nipples now that they have much bigger tits? Mine are still on the small side and are pretty sensitive. Will they become more so when they get bigger??

It probably depends on the person, of course. However, mine have always been sensitive, I try not to touch them when I'm massaging especially. There are times when they are super sensitive, that if they brush against something, I just melt!

(01-11-2015, 03:36 AM)Tinkerbells Wrote:  
(31-10-2015, 03:39 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(30-10-2015, 04:52 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  More better relationships, better sexual encounters, more fulfillment, hot..
Has anyone here noticed more sensitivity in their nipples now that they have much bigger tits? Mine are still on the small side and are pretty sensitive. Will they become more so when they get bigger??

It probably depends on the person, of course. However, mine have always been sensitive, I try not to touch them when I'm massaging especially. There are times when they are super sensitive, that if they brush against something, I just melt!
I use snake bites on my nipples for growth and sensitivity gain.    

i'm gonna play tennis, ride horses, climb mountains, *insert tampons commercial stock images* :p

more seriously it's a 2-parter:
1/ feel better about my general more-feminine image
2/ enjoy feeling them as bigger size gives more awareness, and of course, have a grope every now and them, as i already do :p

(06-11-2015, 12:42 PM)Nickie Wrote:  i'm gonna play tennis, ride horses, climb mountains, *insert tampons commercial stock images* :p

2/ enjoy feeling them as bigger size gives more awareness, and of course, have a grope every now and them, as i already do :p

I want men and women to climb my mountains. Any chance to get nude I will show em.

(06-11-2015, 08:29 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  
(06-11-2015, 12:42 PM)Nickie Wrote:  i'm gonna play tennis, ride horses, climb mountains, *insert tampons commercial stock images* :p

I want men and women to climb my mountains. Any chance to get nude I will show em.

I play with mine almost daily and have nipple and breast orgasms. Once I am aroused I can have orgasms merely from rubbling my breasts without touching my nipples. The fullness of my breasts greatly enhances my pleasure.

(06-11-2015, 08:29 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon